Halloween
Since Caroline shared her cool Halloween decor with us I decided to share mine. Halloween is my favorite holiday with Christmas coming in second and Easter third.I just really get into the spirit of things. Some may think it's silly but oh well. I think my girl will really enjoy things this year. The picture quality is not the best in most of them. I was stumbling around in the dark doing the best I could. I fell over a root and lost my shoe at one point. Quite an ordeal but all for you dear bloggers, all for you! :)


This is a small graveyard we set up. Brett & Spooky keep knocking the tombstones over though!

This is our newest blow-up it has bats swirling around inside of it. A Bat globe maybe? Instead of Snow globe LOL

This is our biggest blow-up I believe it is 9 ft tall. It's even bigger than the Frankenstein Arch.

Tigger Vampire - so cute! One of my faves

The pumpkin Arch - very bright!

The Frankenstein Archway (why is one side out already!! !@#$$%%)


This is my newest Halloween shirt. It is a lightweight jersey with sequin treat bag/candy. Not the best pic but Madison likes it.

HAPPY FORTIETH BIRTHDAY TO PURPLE TWINKIE
22 comments:

LOVE me some Halloween. I have black lights for the outside lights (they look really cool). Of course the trees have purple lights in them. I have a big bloody "beware" on the front door....and I am foaming at the mouth since teenage daughter is having a party - that means I get to decorate more inside the house!!! Wooohoo!!!

Thanks for the BDay shout out :)

Boy, those skulls sure have nice teeth. Crest White Strips? ;)

Your front yard must be HUGE!

Halloween blow ups. I'm speechless.

Ordered Wink's costume this weekend. Can't wait!

Lee

very cool patti...does the new house have any ghosts? I like your sparkley shirt too!

Anonymous

hehe
nothing scarier than a giant Tigger lol

Pat

Nice er...uh...shirt! LOL!

Love the Tigger -- does he bounce?

Our neighbor (a real sourpuss) decorated her front stoop with corn stalks, pumpkins, and stuff. Lisa seems to think she's showing her true colors these days...

We're goin' straight to h-e-double-hockey-sticks.

Your yard is so cool!!! I love all the blowups you have. So cool. Thanks for going around in the dark, stumbling over a root and losing a shoe just to show us your decorations. Can't wait to see what you do for Christmas.

Anonymous

Really cool decorations.They look amazing.I love seeing the little kids costumes when they come around for candy.

a secret for you (well it's not a secret now of course) I have a tigger tattooed on my left bum cheek...scary eh?

Holy shit, that is a lot of decor. Y'all do go all out. Love the shirt.

I knew I liked you - LOL - We both love Halloween as our #1 holiday! :-)
I don't have any kids to take out though...

We haven't put any decorations up this year...because I have to work until 7pm that nite, and hubby will be out of town. *POUT* My halloween will be non-existent this year...by the time I get home from work, it'll be over...and since we're in a new town, and don't know many people - no more of the big adult halloween parties we were used to back home...

Guess I could wear my costume for Mr. Hottie anyway...lol...(That's another subject though rofl, j/k)

What's really cool about Halloween is that you can decorate your lawn with real dead bodies, and people will congratulate you for getting into the proper spirit. It's that one special time of the year I can just relax and be myself.

Like Halloween much? Heh. Wow this is so festive, bring on the scary movies, I'm in the mood!

That is the happiest halloween decor I have ever seen! OK; cuz I like happy.

WOW you really go out there really cool.
I like Halloween to but I dont decorate like this.

Besides Christmas, I think this is my favorite "holiday." so decrative.

Patti I think you may have outdone yourself this time. I am SO impressed! I haven't even so much as a pumpkin candle on the table. I think I need to remedy that this weekend.

P.S. I've seen Fishy's Tigger. *giggle*

Anonymous

See more information on Travel Clocks here.

Halloween is my favorite too...I LOVE dressing up! Hell, I love dresssing up even if it isn't Halloween! ;)

LOVE your decorations though...we can't decorate like that...in the neighborhood we live in, those decorations would last a day, then be stolen...I just know they would!

xwy

Cool pics! I love Halloween. I usually celebrate with a scary movie marathon...and then sleep with the bedroom light on!

Love your decorations!