Halloween 2006
A Pink Poodle!

She sat right down on the steps and promptly started munching on a popcorn ball (It's okay, her Granny gave it to her). I had to explain that there were more houses to visit and more candy to get!

Which one is cuter? Tigger or the Pink Poodle. I"m going with the Poodle ;)
20 comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I cannot spell worth a CRAP today! Let me try this again...

Of course the pink poodle is cuter! :) They are both adorable though...how come we never had such cute costumes when we were kids, huh?

Oh the poodle, by a country mile.

THE POODLE IS DEFFINETELY THE WINNER. WONDERFUL PHOTOS PATTI. IT IS A WONDER I CAN EVEN SEE THEM AFTER STAYING UP TILL 4 A.M LAST NIGHT FOOLING WITH MY COMPUTER.HAVE A GREAT DAY.

aww how cute! awesome costumes!

Adorable poodle. Adorable!!!!! I thought of you when we had an awesome costume at the door last night: a little girl in an inflatable dinosaur. It had a fan in it and everything, and even I, non-lover of inflatables, loved this one. Adorable!

Where the heck did you find that adorable costume? It even looks soft and warm.

Anonymous

I, too, am going with the Pink Poodle. Maybe because of the sweet face inside. :)

Anonymous

LOVE the pink poodle! And it looks warm!

Wait...that doesn't matter to you...anyway, it would ave been a good pic for a costume up here!!!

Anonymous

Oh My GAWD! how adorable is she???? I just wanna squeeze her! LOL

She coulda gotten tons of candy from me.... too cute!

Oh my goodness! She is adorable!!!!

Oh, what a cutie. She looks like she had a great time. I just love that lost pose where it looks like she is posing just like Tigger.

Pat

That depends -- does that poodle *BOUNCE*?

Definitely the poodle.

Soooo cute! I love your pictures. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy and pink. Kinda like the poodle. :D Have you got any others??

What a Cutie, Patti-Cake. Never a dull moment. I see these beautiful photos and life gets back in perspective! lol!!!!:)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink Poodle

That is the cutest costume ever!

SO VERY CUTE!!!

Damn she is so cute!

Shelly

*Chuckling* She is just the cutest thing!! I love that costume! :-)