
It might be hard to see but this woman has on overall shorts and a string bikini top. Yes, people it is true. I had to take the picture from far away to avoid getting my ass beat by her and her large common-law husband as they had already busted us making fun of her outfit when they were walking in the gates. You will see any and every kind of sight at a redneck racetrack on a Saturday night (technically this was Sunday due to a rain-out the night before but who's keeping track?)
Oh and did I mention I got into an altercation with a large man who out-weighed me by oh, a good 200 lbs?
Yes I did, but did Patti_Cake back down from the behemoth?
No S
he did NOT! She defended her driver's honor.
Here is the hottie who's honor I was defending, and my own hottie's beside him in his rebel pride shirt

What? No flowers????
That sucks!
Something tells me that string bikini and overalls will NOT be gracing the runway in Paris anytime soon! :)
That's right...don't back down! I mean...hospitals are pretty nice, right? :-) And thank you for sharing the lovely outfit...I love a good string bikini/overall combination. Can't go wrong with that. Ugh.
NASCAR people watching sounds fun. My last residence was only three miles from the Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, so twice a year my weekend was impacted by all the visitors. I should have charged for parking and started a shuttle service.
OMG! NASCAR and Cakes....what a combo....! Is it OK to feel sorry for Stacy? Just a little?
Overall shorts are the newest trend, right off the streets of Paris! Well, maybe not. But that's too funny, because we were just making fun of some GUY wearing the exact same thing last week! HAHAHAHA!
OK, I could totally tell she didn't have a shirt on but when you said there was string bikini underneath all I could think was NASCAR.
Once, at a bowling alley no less, I got busted laughing at this girl whose thong strings were totally higher than the waist of her jeans. I felt like such an ass but really people, underwear UNDER the clothes.
I will send flowers. And chocolates.
Thats the way to do it.
Get in his face
CHEW HIS HEAD OFF.
Tell his wife on him
Never give up never surender and wear Nikes
I can see you standing up to anyone WTG
Hee hee... we have a race track nearby that brings more business to our courthouse than anything else. Glad to know you didn't need bail money, honey!
LMBO I love the "Fashion DON'T" photo...I bet it was a real Family Dollar Fashion Coture Extravaganza ROFL....(just kiddin')
I've always thought of making a blog with candid shots of fashion and hair "DON'T" pictures (like Glamour Mag has)....maybe we should start one lol.
Cool pic of the Hotties... :-)
Sometimes ya just gotta stand your ground. You tell em girlfriend! hehe
You. Go. Girl. You are my hero.
Overalls on anyone over the age of 4 is never a good idea.
It always makes me wonder do these people actually own a mirror at home.
Im sure if someone even dared to lay a finger on you Stacy would be there to save you.
Ok seriously, that shirt has GOT TO GO.
OH. MY. DOG.
What in the hell?
You lost me at the overalls. Good grief.
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton
Today was a complete loss. So it goes. I've just been letting everything wash over me.
- patticakepatticake.blogspot.com e
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma
Post a Comment