
As you can see Maddie is feeling better today (despite the fit she's currently throwing because she's tired but doesn't want to take a nap). She had bad blisters in her mouth and that was hell trying to get her to eat or drink so she didn't dehydrate but today is much better. She had a few blisters between her fingers but none on her feet/toes. I guess we were actually pretty lucky, though it sure didn't feel like it at times.
Brett is in the box my Garrett's popcorn came in this morning. Ohmigod that stuff is AWESOME. The cheesecorn is so buttery and cheesey. I thought it would be my pick but I actually heart the carmelcrisp a little more. I will probably buy this for some Christmas gifts. My fingers are already stained yellow!
Thanks for all of your kind wishes and suggestions for Maddie. We appreciate it. I stayed home with her because hf&m diseaase is highly contagious and I didn't want to risk infecting Carrie and her family.

Glad to hear that Maddie is feeling better!!
And glad to know that you've had popcorn to help you cope with it! lol
:o)
Poor old Mads! But aren't kids wonderful, they're upset because they feel unwell obviously - but they don't feel sorry for them selves, any sign of fun they can join in with and they are up and at it...
Hope she feels much better soon.
Glad she's doing better!! I hate when my child is sick ... I feel helpless.
Wendy I agree, it's frustrating. Maddie is way too cute...I am glad she's feeling better.
So glad to hear everything is ok - I was starting to worry about ya!.....Hey!!...there is another Wendy commenting on here....hehe
That is the cutest picture ever! I'd love to know what she was saying.
Glad kiddo is feeling better.
Glad your sweet baby is feeling better! :-) Hope this goes quick for her sake...
That cat is so darn cute!! :-)
You know Brett is thinking "darn...she found me!".
Glad Maddie's feeling better!
Glad she's feeling better now...:) What a sweetie! :)
So glad she is feeling better. And what a wonderful way for you to spend your time off from work. With Madison and some Garrett's popcorn. Sounds like a great combination to me.
I'm glad she's feeling better. I think it's so cool that kids don't have the drama around being sick that we do as adults. Not that we're big whiny babies...just that they haven't learned yet that they get sympathy.
Hope the little one is better...I know Hoof & mouth disease...never heard of hers though.
It is crazy all the things we can catch.
hugs to you both,
Shelly
HAHAHA! Cats in boxes are adorable. Our fatso's barely fit in anything but a refrigerator box. But we still tell them they're cute even when they're oozing over the edges. We don't want to make them feel bad about their bodies.
I remember those days! If I'm not mistaken, hf&m is very bad for pregnant women too. I can remember a scare when I worked in an elementary school. Hf&m was going around, and one of the teachers found out after the fact that she was preggers.
Aside from that, I remember how miserable it made the little ones. Glad your baby is feeling better.
I guess I thought Hand Foot & Mouth was the same as Hoof & Mouth too -- ya learn something new every day!
Heh...amazing how quickly a cat finds an empty box, isn't it?
i am glad to see every thing is going better now. i know it must have been a struggle for you. the things we have to go throughas parents. we should all get a medal.
Sorry that Maddie wasn't feeling well.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting while I was gone.
So glad to hear she's feeling better.
Cute picture!
Angie
is your cat's name Brett? That is so funny. We have one of those in our house too!
I don't know how I missed that Maddie has been sick...poor baby...cute picture though...cow kitty :) hope everyone is feeling better after the weekend!!
Garrett's, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm going to Chicago later this month and I am so there. It's not cheap buying it in person, but with shipping? You paid top dollar! Someone once told me that the stuff is so good, they must make it with crack. Ha!
P.S. Glad Maddie is doing better....
Post a Comment