
This is the same little girl who HATED to have her picture taken. I had my camera out and she said "Cheese Mamma". I was so delighted!
I still haven't had "enough" apparently but i'm getting there.Thanks for all of the good advice & support.
I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
Hehe...what a cheeser!
Hope you're having a better day, sweetie! ((hugs))
They are sooooo cute at that age. Hang on to every minute you have with her.
You know you can always share your troubles with us...that's what we do for each other.
They learn quick that attention is all about me me me.
My niece from 18 months knew what cheese was and she has heaps of pictures eating the stuff to. lol
The are cute though. :)
Habe a nice day
CUTIE!!!!!! Big hug to you Patti
How cute! And no boogers! I thought little kids always had those to show off.
Hey girl. I saw on RSG's blog that you said you couldn't get to ours. I tweaked it and it should be fine now. C'mon over! :)
Ang
I love that face!! Sounds as if your day is better than the last. woo hoo!!
What a cute picture. Glad you're having a better day.
Oh, definitely a lil' corker for sure!
Are you really feeling better today? I didn't know how to interpret "I still haven't had "enough" apparently but i'm getting there." So you've just about had enough or you're just about over feeling mad?
Could I over-analyze anymore? And what did you mean by "camera". heh.
You have a little camera ham there!!
OH GUESS WHAT!!!! Guess who is Charleston bound AGAIN...Aug 20-28th!!!!!!
She is so very cute!!
Things haven't been the same in this joint since I birthed the boy. What to do? No idea.
((((HUGS))))
aw! what a sweetie :)
Hang in there, hon...we're here if you need us!
And YES, what a little ham she is! I have a feeling as she gets older, it's only going to get worse...she'll want to be in the camera lens all the time! ;)
Hey! Steve McQueen initially hated still photos. But after the photographer explained the process, he hammed it up and loved it too! Cheers to Patti-Cake!
Shes such a cute little thing.No wonder she loves having her photo taken now.
What a great site »
Where did you find it? Interesting read Breast plastic surgery &apos Bijsluiter zyban Foreign exchange market mba course online learning Vw based locost Prozac abilify yasmin kazi cheap yasmin prescription when yasmin birth control is effective Is herbal tea good for fat loss http://www.delta-kappa-gamma-alabama-scholarship.info/Recreationscholarshipsfellowships.html Wood for saunas
Post a Comment