Pink Pacer
Yep I am looking for one of these: an AMC Pacer. I want to restore it and paint it hot pink and drive my daughter to school in it. Do you think she'll be embarassed? Maybe she'll think it's tres' cool? I LOVE the movie Wayne's World so of course i'll have blast Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody while driving it!
My ex SIL's mother had a yellow Pacer back in the day and to little 8 year old me it was the car of the future. Something out of the Jetsons!
21 comments:

Don't forget the licorice dispenser!

I think a hot pink pacer would be fun!

Only Cakes will work in a Pink Pacer, but yes I think you will work well. Go for it!

Holy Moly, it's Lady Penelope!!

Anonymous

LOL Oh...that would be awesome! Yeah, I think you could pull it off!

LOL....a pink Pacer...oh my GAWD! You're crazy sister! I would have died if my Mom had done that!

Angie

Your daughter will probably think it cute, until she hits her teen years. Then whatever you do will cause embarassment.

You could also get an orange Pinto...stylin:)

Shelly

Are you sure we don't know each other? I've watned a Pacer for years. Hot pink exterior, lime green interior. Holy crap. I don't care how cheesy it is, I totally want one. TOTALLY!!!

Your poor daughter. Poor, poor daughter.

Anonymous

I'd love it.That sounds awesome.I love Wayne's World too

I hope you get one!!! Good luck!

If you do find one and take your daughter to school in it be sure to take lots of pictures of her face. :) Have to admit that it is a cute car.

xwy

heehee! A pink pacer. I think she'll love it until one of her friends says something...then she'll demand to walk to school. I love Wayne's World!!

Anonymous

I loved Wayne's World. :)

I would totally drive it.

LMAO!! I'm ALL FOR hot pink .. but a Pacer! OMG! You just brought back some serious 'teasing' memories! LOL!

go for it, who cares what she thinks.

OMG My best friend growing up and in High School - Jenny - had a hunter green Pacer with tan vinyl interior!! We had so many adventures driving around in that thing! lol. With the AM radio cranked, we went cruising all over the city of Cincinnati...Amazing how many cute guys will talk to two girls in a Pacer LOL. It was big enough to fit about 6 people in it, but small enough to weave in and out of the oak trees on one of those tree-line-divider streets late at nite!! LOL...

Go for it!

Anonymous

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Anonymous

Where did you find it? Interesting read Effexor meridia order

Simon

This can't really have effect, I think like this.
cheap electronics