

Well I did get my pictures downloaded. There are none of me cos' i'm the one always weilding the camera. I told Stacy he has got to practice taking pictures or we won't have any of me & Maddie :( Isn't she darling? She loved the Beach so much. Got knocked down and was gun shy for a minute but then she was right back out there. We sat in the surf and dug for shells and filled up cups and then she threw them or dumped them out. Just simple but fun. Before leaving Sunday we went to eat at Murrells Inlet ("a quaint little drinking village with a fishing problem") We wanted to eat at Nance's but they weren't open yet so we opted instead for Flo's. Very good choice. I had crab legs and Stacy had Boiled Shrimp, Oysters & Mahi Mahi. Madison ate what we ate but she preferred her Daddy's plate to mine. All in all it was a good week-end.
I'm telling y'all I could really stand to live at the Beach. Something about the warm sand, the ocean air, the water calls to me.

I'm right there with you about living on the beach...I move there in a second if I could afford to (which is why I am ALWAYS checking out properties in Costa Rica!:)
Madison looks like she's having fun! Teaching her to be a beach bum early, huh? Good! The world needs more beach bums like us!
And I know what you mean about always being "behind" the camera. This past Sunday The PK and I and some relatives went to Rock Springs and I took our video camera and filmed most of the day....then I finally handed it over to The PK and he actually asked me "What am I supposed to do with this?" I said "Turn the damn thing around and point it at me for a few second, would you? Just to prove that I was actually here today!!!"
Grrr......
Oh I miss the beach so much. Kirsten - my friend with the new baby - took him out to the beach this weekend for the first time.
Glad you had a great time!
She is adorable!
aww how cute
she looks like she's having a big time...right there with ya on living at the beach...I love the description of Murrells Inlet...LOL, funny
Aw she looks like she is enjoying herself and who wouldn't on a beautiful day at the beach.
Time to get a tripod and get into the pictures.
Have a nice day :)
Nice pictures!!! Maddie looks like she is having a good time. I can't wait to get to the shore this summer!!
She is adorable!
So, did you try the spray on sunscreen? Did it work? We're off to the beach this summer, too, and we need an expert to advise us on that stuff.
She is just so adorable.I lived by the beach most of my life and i miss it so much now.
Cutie patootie for sure!
I know what you mean...I fell in love with Pawley's Island years ago and still love it out there...although I don't get there very much anymore.
Maddie looks very cute!
She is SO CUTE!
We are going to Destin this summer, cannot fukkin wait to get out of hellholetennessee.
i don't spend much time at the beach any more. i use to love it when i was a teenage though. if the ocean was close to me i would probably go a lot even if i did not go swimming. i like walking on the sand and it is always beautiful.
Your girl is one cutie patootie!!! I know what you mean about the pictures...I'll have to hope that my girl will take my word that I actually co-existed with her during her younger years. :-)
More About Cologne You Can Find Here http://cologne.thelineone.com/train-from-frankfurt-to-cologne.html
Oh....if you move to the beach, make room for me! LOL
And Madison is such a cutie!
whoooahhhh!!!,so cute your little girl....
Best regards,
eveningmist
Cute, cute, CUTE!
Best regards from NY! Propecia acyclovir best online pharmacy wetrack it Military heating and cooling systems Pontiac aztec stuck rear door Proximity security system Pulmicort ultram Costco zocor
Post a Comment