


Well I finally took the plunge. EVERYONE wanted me to get her ears pierced. Both grandma's all her aunts... I held out because I wanted it to be her decision when she was older but i'm tired of people calling her a boy. She doesn't have alot of hair yet (she had pigtails here but you can't see them) and people are ALWAYS calling her a boy. Grrr.... Don't you love that grin? She holds my heart right in the palm of her tiny hand. Her Aunt Bonnie went with us so someone could keep an eye on the girl while Mom hyperventilated. She did so good didn't mind the piercing at all. About 15 minutes afterward as we were walking down the mall she looked at us and said "Ow". We just busted out laughing and she grinned good-naturely along with us.

Cute! Just visiting...nice blog....It's cruel to pierce a baby's ear!!!! Eeeeewwww!! J/K.
She's soooo cute with her little earrings!
Angie
ADORABLE!! Wow, my daughter was 7 when she got hers done -- mostly 'cuz I didn't want to take care of them myself!! She had 2 techs do her ears at the same exact time - so she couldn't get just one done!! She did great though -- got pretty red in the face, guess from holding in her huge OOOUUUUCCCHHHH!! But then was thrilled!
Would ya look at that grin!!! It seems she weathered that experience like a champ!
Don't worry about making the decision for her. I let my daughter choose when she was ready, and I think maybe she was six or seven. She was too old for me to bath her or brush her teeth, so caring for her ears was her responsibility. Well, you can guess how THAT went!
At least you know that you will be caring for her ears and that they will heal nicely!
FABULOUS and SOOOO freakin cute.
Love it!
I had McKenna's done when she was about 6 months old.
She has done real well with them.
Those are just cute as pie.
Awww! What a cutie pie! And that's so cute about her saying "ow" after it was all done. LOL Too cute! Hope you're having a great weekend!
She's beautiful.
I had my daughters ears pierced when she that age.
Hope you don't mind ive added you to my blogroll
How cute. My mom made me wait until I was in 4th grade!
Sheesh!
Shelly
She's too cute. I never understand the "boy" thing. You can have them in a fluffy pink dress and people will still say "what a handsome little boy". It drives me nuts!
Way cute! The first time I got the teenage daughters ears pierced was when she as about 3 months old - as soon as her Daddy got back from sea - he wanted them done.
She got her second set of holes when she was in the 6th grade (and two is my limit).
She is too cute! You have such good reason to be a proud mommy!
What a cutie. She looks very happy to have her ears pierced. The other day I was in a store here and they had a shirt for little girls that said, "I am not a boy". BTW..I don't know how anyone could call your little one a boy. She looks very much like a little girl even without a lot of hair.
Killer grin. Too cute. I bet she has a very proud set of Grandmas!
I was practically bald until almost 3 years old. Ask my mom - she dealt with the boy comments. I wore pink and ruffles... A LOT.
Purpletwinkie you are warped LOL
I had one elderly man follow me around the grocery store for almost an hour apologizing profusely for calling her a boy.
Everyone says when she gets more hair it should be thick and beautiful. I can't wait!
She look beautiful, :)
And she does not look like a boy grrrrrr, to cute :)
Congrats to Madison! How ADORABLE!!! :)
My Dad made me wait till I was 12 before I could get my ears pierced! I hated that because all the other girls had theirs pierced already!
She's such a cutie! :)
boy, schmoy!!
she's lovely
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! h26r custom cabinets motorized wheelchairs low blood pressure Billings mortgage broker American plastic toys inc space pod egg chair Corvette car cover 2005 Patent documents micropatent data database Bet offshore sportsbooks
So, I don't actually suppose it will have effect.
site
Post a Comment