I try to be a positive person. Yeah I come on here sometimes in a bad mood and bitch and moan, who doesn't? That's partially what a blog is for (to me) to get things out.
To the guy in the cafe' with the Polo Jeans, Polo Shirt, Polo Cologne (hell he probably had on Polo underwear for all I know) and BAD BREATH please, you do not have to lean in within mere centimeters of me to speak.
I know you are probably dazzled by my beauty (Heh) but please refrain.
You have caused my eyes to water, my hair to deflate and my ears to retract.
I am sorry you think you are not valued at your job here at the Crying Cow Bank.
I am sorry your son will not go out and get a job, I am sorry your wife "does not understand you".
If you are hitting on me, please stop.
I am not interested. Not now, Not ever. That is all.
UPDATE: Okay i've got to share this little "gem". I just came from downstairs and another co-workesr said to me "I saw you sitting with X this morning, did his breath smell like he'd been eating Ass Chips for breakfast?"

LOL Girl, you crack me up! Maybe you should let him flirt. Maybe you'll get some cool Polo stuff. ROFL!!
Have a great weekend!
HAHA Oh this is too funny! Hey I wish I still had guys hittin on me....enjoy it!
LMFAO! Polo Cologne gags me too! Smells like fuggin OFF.
Hey, we got a Sears ad in the mail yesterday with Father's Day gifts in, and the cover had a stack of Polo shirts. Elmer looked at me and said "PLEASE do not get me any of THOSE" LOL
Stacy uses Hilfiger or Cool Water. I have nothing against Polo but it seems the men I know who use it BATHE in it. Ugh. Double Ugh.
Ass chips so funny
I like a whiff of cologne on a man not so much that you cant breathe from it.Must be trying to disguise another smell.
Eeeewwww! Ass chips & Polo cologne...that's a lethal combination!
Asscips is my new word of the day. I'm going to use it in as many sentences as possible. Starting now!
Ewwww - Asschips. Gross. But funny.
I know a Polo whore. He has bad breath too. Wonder if it's the same guy?
I hate having my personal space invaded.
That is all. =)
too funny patti...ass chips is a classic! don't you feel like you should shower after talking to someone like that? I feel like I should shower just thinking about it!
OMG! I haven't laughed as hard today as I did when I read this!! Ass Chips!! THAT is too funny! This was hysterical - so THANK YOU - thank you Ass Chip popping Polo Man for spawning this great post! LOL! As for me, I like a nice fresh hot out of the shower soap scent ... and something ever so light, so as not to disguise the true scent of "him". Yum!
That term Ass Chips is TOO TOO FUNNY!!! LMAO!!! I LOVE IT!! I can't wait til I have the opportunity to use that term!
Working in Big Bookstore I have an occasional customer (men & women are guilty here!!!) that smells like they have bathed in their cologne. It makes me want to gag and wonder what the hell smell they are trying to hide. I want to tell them they stink and that less (cologne) is more!!!
LOL...my old boss had the worst breath....OMG...it could knock ya down.
Plus...who needs people all up in their business like that...Geez dude back off with your pooter chops!
:)
S
LMAO!!!
I know someone like that and his breath peels paint.
He is the clerk at a concenience store and likes to talk and perm your hair with his breath.
Pass him a mint to get the message
Ass chips?
That's TOO funny! I gotta remember that one...:)
Mail the guy a bottle of mouthwash and a tongue scraper!!
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Drea de matteo bra Long term care insurance comparisons us Car cover reviews Dental insurance companys Oxycontin problem in britain Vicodin 2 refills Maryland tax refund Effects long phentermine term
Post a Comment