It's Finally Friday!


One of my favorite bloggers, the Peanut Queen from the Peanut Queens Lair (apologies I don't know how to link in my post) did something VERY exciting yesterday. She went to a local amusement park and got to see JOHN CUSACK in the flesh. He was there filming a movie. John Cusack ... Mmmmm... so sexy. He is like the boys I dated in highschool but I ended up marrying someone totally different. Go figure. I love every one of John's movies simply because John is in them. Well, I love "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil" for many, many reasons and it spawned a love affair for me with the city of Savannah, GA. The Peanut Queen went on this adventure all on her own against the wishes of her Peanut King. I commend her. It's not always easy to do what you want in the face of adversity (i.e. a pissed off husband) but she did it! Hats off to the Peanut Queen and much thanks for sharing the photos of John's sexiness.
I really wish I could have been there with her,I get the feeling Lucy and Ethel would have had NOTHING on Patticake and the Peanut Queen!
15 comments:

hahahaha
Lucy and Ethel v. Cakes and The Queen of Nuts
I would pay to see it!

xwy

lol. I could see the 2 of you dressed up as park employees or hiding in a trash can just to get a little closer to him!

Anonymous

LOL That is awesome!

Lee

LOL, that's funny...sounds like a potential book or a song..."stalking John Cusack against our men's wishes"....do it :)

I want to see the security tape. I heard someone was seen running from Cusack's trailer. The desciption sounded familiar.
LOL

MMMMmmmmm..he's yummy. Lucky Peanut Queen!!!

Ohhh I am jealous - I love John Cusak - he is way cool!

Anonymous

Oh yes john Cusack is lovely.I always thought i'd end with someone like him or Rob lowe or Judd Nelson.Never happened for me either.

I am officially so jealous of the Peanut Queen!

John Cusack. I know him, and yet I don't - must be an English thing

"It's not always easy to do what you want in the face of adversity (i.e. a pissed off husband)" LOL! Brilliant :)

go here, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/mrhaney/peanutqueenslink.jpg , and copy and paste what you see in your post. that will be the peanut queens link.

I just read this post...that is so sweet! And you are SO RIGHT....what a team you and I would make!!! :)

He's too yummy for words.

Anonymous

I'd like to say something about my own fat burning experience. I happened to be on prescribed drugs for hypertension, and finding a mode to lose extra pounds was getting increasingly more difficult here. That's when I first heard of pharmacies on-line along with the possibility to become slim rapidly site. While it aided me to go perfect and slim, I suggest you http://www.easyfithelp.com web site. It holds me in motion!