Busy Week-End


Here is Madison at Chuck E Cheese, my niece Hailey is behind her. Isn't Maddie getting so big? We had a party at C-Cheez Saturday morning at 10:00 and then a Horseback riding party at Noon.
The Race was GREAT another sell out crowd. I was SO glad a Hendricks car did not win. Didn't get to grab Tony Stewart's ass for Angie (though I totally would have had I gotten the chance) but I was on Speedvision. Didya see me? Huh? No? It was before/during the segment Bobby Labonte (#43 Cheerios car) was on. I was next to the drunks yelling WFO - (wide f'in open- I had to ask) and carrying signs that said WFO. Security kept coming over and yelling at us and finally I said "Look I am NOT with them". Jerks. All in all I had a good week-end though. I got a spa package & tanning bed from Stacy, Madison & the pets. Happy Belated Mothers Day to all my bloggy Mom's Next week-end I will be going to the Blue Crab Festival at Myrtle Beach and my nephew Chad graduates at the North Charleston Coliseum Sunday night so I won't be at work next Monday. Okay, I was whining about being, um, bored not to long ago right? Be careful what you wish for? *grin*
10 comments:

Wheeeewww! That made me tired; you were WFO all weekend!

Sounds like you had a really good time! Good for you! ;)

xwy

I watched Speed & looked for you but missed your TV debut! Glad you had a good time and thanks for thinking of me! And Madison is soooo cute!

Anonymous

Glad to hear that you had a good weekend!

Glad to hear you had a good time! And oooohhhh a spa package! I love those. I got one for Christmas and Valentine's (which I still need to use the second one).

Blue Crab Festival - oh I am soooo jealous!

Wave at Charleston for me when you go :)

Anonymous

Got here via Denny's blog. Heard you mention Reilly the other day and had to come see him. Lucky me! You have a cute dog AND and darling daughter. How lucky can you be??!!! Sounds like you had a great weekend. BTW How did Madison like the horse ride? Tell Reilly he can come visit my 'Misty' (maltese) anytime. ;)

Lee

sounds like a fun weekend...I think a NASCAR event would send me over the edge....too noisy, too many people ;)

p.s. - I've been meaning to tell you to just let me know when Madison is ready for the fairy princess, I'd love to make her one ;)

Lee there is no rush but I would love for you to make her one. It would mean so much to me. Your talent is awesome. We also want to come to that auction sometime this summer. I'll have to get more info from you on it.

Anonymous

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Mark

Pretty helpful data, thank you for the article.
Acne Treatment Products