Me and my "babies"



To the left is my darling Yorkipoo, Reilly. He was two on January 14th. He is the sweetest, smartest, well-behaved dog.

To the right, yours truly (I TOLD you I had braces didn't I?) and my baby girl Madison. I usually don't smile in pictures because of my metal mouth. Madison looks nothing like me :( I am fooling around with some picures now instead of going to Darlington but i'll be MIA tomorrow and Saturday. Ah heck who am I kidding? I'll find time to blog!

16 comments:

I love these pictures! They're SO sweet! :)

And why not smile? You have a beautiful smile! :)

xwy

Great pics of the loved ones! Don't worry about the braces...every time you smile just think that they'll be gone soon and then you'll have that million dollar smile you've always wanted.
Have fun this weekend!

Great pics of your beautiful babies!! And you have a great smile.

Anonymous

Awww..what cuties you all are! You still have a beautiful smile even with the braces. It's something that I really need to consider doing, but the cost..OMG! lol Have a great weekend!!

Very nice pictures Madison is so cute.
Keep higging they grow fast and before you know it they are to big to hug :D.
Reilly looks like a nice dog and the eyes are hynotizing.......need more milkbones, dog treats ..........

Happy Mothers Day, Patti

Wonderful baby pics!!!

that is one cute puppy!

Happy Mother's Day.


Shelly

Happy Mother's Day :)

Happy Mom Day Cakes

Very nice pics!!

Sweet babies. :)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (yesterday).

You have a great smile! Don't let the braces bother you.

Both of your babies are too cute! Happy Belated Mother's Day -but if you are like me - it is Mother's Day Week!

Great pictures. Both your babies are soo cute. Hope you had a good weekend.

Anonymous

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Brendan

Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for your post.
bankruptcy | secretary sex video | sex with wife