I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
girl a LOT of my cash goes on clothing for the little missy believe me. I say I wouldn't be as bad if I had a boy and maybe not but i'd be buying A LOT of Ralph Lauren & Gymboree for him all the time for sure. It's so much FUN to dress a girl. We have several mommy~daughter items that I just LOVE-LOVE-LOVE
careful sweetheart, mummy has a chocolate overdose planned for you!
Oh and I forgot - didn't you promise us a photo of her mum?
That looks like fun...sure wish I had a swing! ;)
Now look at those jeans. If I had a girl, we would be FLAT BROKE(r).
girl a LOT of my cash goes on clothing for the little missy believe me. I say I wouldn't be as bad if I had a boy and maybe not but i'd be buying A LOT of Ralph Lauren & Gymboree for him all the time for sure. It's so much FUN to dress a girl. We have several mommy~daughter items that I just LOVE-LOVE-LOVE
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Very cheap phentermine 100 tablets pharmacology of celexa Zoloft expiration patent http://www.erotic-story-0.info/Women-masterbating-with-huge-dildos.html celexa drug honda motorcycle camshaft
Enjoyed a lot! Fluoxetine bouchara buy fiorinal online no prescription Ladies running shoes
Post a Comment