
My baby loves a bath! I just thought these pictures were cute and wanted to share them. My SIL Buffy sent them to me. I just found out Madison has two back teeth! Yay! She's been sort of crabby, now I know why poor thing. She has already cut her eyeteeth so maybe the worst is over now. She changes every day, does more & more. In the close-up pic she really looks like Curious George doesn't she? Maybe it's the shape of her face, I don't know but we think she looks like an adorable little monkey. I was going to get her Easter pics done tomorrow (w/ a live rabbit) but Oh well I can get them done March 24th. We will also attempt to visit the Easter Bunny at the Mall. I hope he rates higher than Santa did. Maddie threw a FIT on the jolly old elf's lap.

Beautiful photographs.
Tell your boss to ram it :)
I was afraid of Santa as a small child, too. I was all over Big Bird in our Christmas parade, though. I don't know what was up with that!
She is precious, I can't wait to see her Easter pics!
Best regards from NY! » »
Post a Comment