It's Me

As you know I am having "issues" with my stupid laptop and cannot download pics from my camera to it yet so I had to rely on a picture sent by someone else. This is me & my bff Mindy in February at a party. I am the dark haired one in red on the left. It is not the most flattering picture of me I think I have a slightly demonic look in my eyes but maybe it was the refreshing alcoholic beverage that I was holding making me look that way. Well do I look like you thought I would? I often get a mental picture of someone I have not yet seen. Sometimes I am right sometimes WAY off. I know Madison really looks nothing like me, she is the spittin' image of her good-looking Daddy!
10 comments:

I don't know why but I thought you were blonde:)

Shelly

Hah I USED to be a blonde (imagine that) I'll have to dig up a picture and post it. I definitely look better with dark hair except for the, um, silver strands here and there *wink*

YES....
We finally get to see what you look like!

Angie

Silver strands are natures highlights darling, and you look scrummy!

What's wrong with demonic eyes?

I think you're very pretty! You look somewhat like I thought you would, but I was a bit off as well. For some reason, I thought you were a blonde?

Lee

cool picture patti...I see no demons in those eyes ;) and I'm right there with you on the silver....somebody asked me last week where the gray in my hair came from and I said from the color washing out...

Dee

I think you look pretty cool. I think most people, unless they are self centered, think there is something wrong with their photo graph.

I guess it is only natural to be self-deprecating. Good thing I don't have webcam this morning I look like two chimps had a wrestling match and then dance upon my head. Sheesh.

Evan

Hey, there is so much worthwhile info above!
Juegos De Dinosaurios | juegos de billar | holden beach vacation rentals