No pic to go with this post but let me say I am feeling much better today as is BabyGirl. She was crabby last night, whoo ee! I was glad when she went to bed at 7 p.m. and so was she.
I then went to the Library and got a few new books (not as many as I would have liked) but I finally, FINALLY found one of the Anita Blake, vampire hunter books. I started it when I got home and yep, I love it! I didn't like the other series I kept finding by Laurell K. Hamilton (about the Aunt who was the Queen and always trying to kill her niece or something like that) but I do love the Anita Blake ones.
Also on the work front I still have a job (yay!) but due to some major CRAP may not get a bonus in July. We'll see. I'm not going to get bent out of shape over something that has not occurred yet and may not occur. All I can say is if they want to get stupid about our raises and bonuses than they will probably see the quality of work go WAY down and it will serve them right. We have a good group here and we deserve better.
Even though I don't think she reads my blog I want to thank Pissy Britches for turning me onto yet another childrens clothing line Zutano. Adorable!
Also a big shout out to Denny at Not So Normal News for being a published Author and go check out his cool forum for budding Authors and voracious readers. (He loves that word, voracious, heh.)
I'll be jetting out of here at 3 to get my internet installed I hope it all goes well. I tried to install the software for my Kodak Easyshare camera this a.m. and failed miserably but i'll wait until i'm online and give it the old college try again because then I can get help hopefully.
Who knows my bloggy friends I might even have a pic of yours truly posted tomorrow and then you can see what I actually look like. I know you've been waiting with bated breath (not!). Seriously i'm nosey and always like to see pics of people and wonder what they look like if they don't have one.
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Come on, hurry up - I'm nosey too!
Yay internet! Pics are great, aren't they? Whenever I post them I always get funny feedback.
Psst - I tagged you. :)
Very helpful piece of writing, much thanks for the article.
water filters | Salmon recipes | carpet types
Post a Comment