Going to Charleston SC for Week-End


This is where we are staying in Charleston. It is the Peter Frenault house that was built in the 1700's. I know we will be on the second floor, which I like. I am not one to stay on first floor anything. I hope the tub is neat, i'm thinking clawfoot. Anyway I will post about our visit on Monday and hopefully maybe even have some pictures. I bought a new digi cam a two weeks ago but will probably have to rely on my sister or brother to scan or download the photos as my home computer is packed away at the old house. Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end!
9 comments:

VERY nice!!!

I've never stayed in Charleston before...you'll have to let us know how wonderful it is! :)

well have yourself a great time and come back soon. i would like to see those photos.

Sounds like you are going to have fun, but I would not set one foot in South Carolina ever again. The last time I was there was a nightmare.

enjoy!

see if they'll serve you a candle lit supper in the bath?

Charleston sounds wonderful! I would love to visit.

Looking forward to hearing how the weekend went.

Have fun :)

(Supper in the bath? :) )

Charleston sounds wonderful! I would love to visit.

Looking forward to hearing how the weekend went.

Have fun :)

(Supper in the bath? :) )

Hope you're having a great time!

Angie

Have a lovely time!

Sidney

I fully agree with whatever thing you have presented.
used furniture Toronto | Irish recipes | Tabasco recipes