A little more about me
1. Full name: Patricia Lee
2. Were you named after anyone? No my sister Kathy named me.
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes every time
4. When did you last cry? When my FIL died, at the funeral 12-18-05
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes it's kind of loopy
6. What is your birth date? 10-16
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? None I stand by all of my musical selections even New Kids on the Block
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes
9. Do you have a journal? Yes this blog
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Um, Yeah. a LOT
11. What is your nickname? PattiCake & Lil' Mom
12. Would you bungee jump? No Way but i've been hang gliding
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes always
14. Do you think you are strong? No, not really but i'm resourceful as hell
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chubby Hubby
16. Shoe Size? 7
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself: My stomach
18. Who do you miss most? My grandparents & deceased pets
19. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back to you? I'm not sending it
20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Pale Pink Khakis, Silver Ballet Flats
21. What are you listening to right now? My co-workers yakking away
22 Last thing you ate: Crab & corn chowder
23 If you were a crayon, what color would you be? hot pink baby, hot pink
24. What is the weather like right now? Cold it was sleeting at lunch
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? SC tax service
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me i'm a list whore who stole it from another blog (a link of Fish on a Bicycle)
27. Favorite Drink? Diet Sunkist or Diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper
28. Favorite Sport? Football or Circle Track Racing
29. Hair Color? Dark Brown
30. Eye Color? Brown
31. Do you wear contacts? No 20/20 vision
32. Favorite Food? Seafood or japanese
33. Last Movie You Watched? At the theater The Excorcism of Emily Rose
34. Favorite Day Of The Year? Halloween!
35. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Scary Movies
36. Summer Or Winter? Summer but actually I prefer Fall
37. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs
38. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Cake
39. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Surprise me!
40. Who Is Least Likely To Respond????
41. Who is in your family? I have a husband and a daughter
42. What Books Are You Reading? Mary, Mary by James Patterson
43. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Brett Favre
44. What's the last thing you watched on tv? The Super Bowl
45. Favorite Sounds? My baby Madison laughing
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
47. What's the furthest you've been from home? I guess Chicago, IL
48. Do you have a special talent? Hmmm maybe it should stay a secret :)
49. What is your cell ring tone? In Da Club
50. Best one sentence advice? Think First
4 comments:

NKOTB!!! I love it.

And may I admit I saw them in concert, oh 9 times!

I tagged you....

Oh boy i'm tagged! I fit in! I belong! Wahoo! Now I gotta go and read the tag Thanks deadly female.. really :)