Dance Recital 2010

My girl's got flair! (we weren't really supposed to take pics so I did not have the camera on the best setting)

They really had some intricate moves this year. I was VERY impressed with how much she's improved!

Yes that's Maddie with her back to the audience and me & Stacy dancing as the "New Years Eve" Ball drops! We were the only parents who would do it. Seriously, those people suck.

The theme was a reason for all seasons. Stacy ended up the show playing the Old Man With The Bag (seriously that is the song that was playing)! Bwaa haa haaa!!!
8 comments:

She is growing up so fast....

And FIRST!

Decent parents know the whole reason to attend your kid's activities is to catch up on phone conversations and texting. You're not actually supposed to pay attention to what she's doing. Sheesh - you're going to turn her into a serial killer for sure. Lucky thing I'm here to provide helpful parenting tips.

Flair? Uh, YEAH!!! And we all know where she gets that!! How cute she is!!

I love it. I wish I could have watched you dance.

It looks like it was fabulous! I think it is so important for kids and adults to have a Creative Expression like "dance" available to them. Because, in fact, you learn much more that just about 'dancing'....And these are life lessons on people working together, following directions, friendship, etc., etc., etc.

Aw, what cute photos! And it's awesome that you and Stacy stepped up and danced!

You two are good parents.

Madison will always remember that her parents actually got up there and danced! You rock!!

Hugs,
Betty