Stacy has his annual fishing trip to Santee with the guys so me, Mindy & Madison wanted to find something to do - a girls getaway.
Although it's Memorial Day Week-End a.k.a. the official start of summer AND Black Bike Week at the beach I snagged this gorgeous condo (I hope the link works).
http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/59842.html?cid=E_owner-inquiry_DB_O_20100526_prop%20pg_text_LPROP
I plan to do alot of relaxing by the pool. Reilly is even welcome! I just hope he doesn't get eaten by an alligator.
There are two adjacent golf courses and I can't tell you the number of times a gator has been spotted on 'the back 9'.
I saw many myself when I used to play with and caddy for my dad.
Gators LOVE dogs. Seriously.
Many a small dog has vanished at Hilton Head but you know I will keep a super sharp eye on my baby and if there is a body of water besides the pool in our vicinity he will probably stay inside unless I am walking him to take a potty break.
I wonder if Madison realizes or will realize when she gets older what a lucky little girl she is. To be so young she has already been on some great vacations and spent alot of time at the beach etc. I hope when she's 12 we get to go to Europe.
We are aiming on a Disney themed Cruise for our vacation next year so i'd say she is pretty darn lucky!
Everyone have a safe and fabulous week-end!!!!
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Sounds good! Have a fab weekend, Patti!
I love the beach, except for sand and surf and fish and gators and adjacent golf courses. But the condo sounds nice, especially if it has A/C, cable, and beer. Pizza delivery is a plus.
Sounds like a great get away. Have a fun weekend!!!
Looks Great and sounds wonderful too...Though the "gators" part does not sound so good....I hope your little 'baby' will be more than Okay!
Have a great time, my dear....
And as to your comment....I know I do tease everyone with the 'next' post with these Lunches, etc., but it is just too hard to get it all in, in one post. And it gives me the time to create the next one in a series....So forgive me, my dear.
*Jealous sigh*
You will have a FAB time!
yes that little doll is lucky...and so are you! :-)
Hey. Victoria Day was last weekend. What's Memorial Day?
Have a great time.
I LOVE the beach. Have a great weekend.
~hippo hugs~
Oh, it sounds so wonderful! Madison may not realize yet how lucky she is, but someday she will, for sure. Happy Memorial Day!
Hugs,
Betty
Post a Comment