She is such a cheeseball LOL My SIL Buffy got alot of pics so hopefully I will have those soon. It was a great night, she was so proud and we were too. She did a solo reading had to do a presentation of 'her' state which was Tennessee. She was loud and proud!

CONGRATULATIONS, MADISON, ON YOUR GRADUATION!!!!!
Go Madison! She is a born entertainer!
Hugs,
Betty
So, Madison is out of school now. Is she going to college next, the workforce, or the military?
Congratulations Madison on your graduation - many more ahead for your Mom & Dad to be proud of in the next 20 years:)
I just went to Atlanta for the Princess Diana exhibit and the Aquarium, and didn't end up doing any of the rest of the trip I'd planned through Charleston or North Carolina or Virginia.
Rude of me not to let you know though, when we'd sort of tentatively discussed it via e-mail last year!
I apologize, P.
Been on a roller-coaster emotionally this year so far.
In a funk, the better, in a funk, then better.
How are YOU?
XOXOXO,
Congrats to Madison on her graduation!! She is such a cutie and is so grown up.
I am glad you switched the look of your blog...your last layout always ran really slow on my computer.
Oh, and I am so glad you are blogging again. I really have missed you.
I am sure cheese balling runs in the family :P
LOL @ Grant!
Yay, Madison! I remember my headstart graduation. Little hat and all!
Post a Comment