Random Stuff
What are the chances........
we have two people here who are dead ringers (pardon the pun - no really!) for famous serial killers and one scary character on TV.
There is a guy, who actually sits near me who looks like the guy who played the "Dad" to the clan of vampires in the movie Lost Boys. The one who was romancing the "Mom" because he needed a vampire Mom for the Lost Boys. His name escapes me.
This guys name is Charlie and boy, he looks a LOT like that guy.

The two serial killers.
One is a woman who works on the second floor who looks like Aileen Wuornos. Maybe that's not such a stretch - blonde, stringy-haired, blowsy woman LOL

the OTHER one - a guy - looks exactly and I mean EXACTLY like the BTK Killer Dennis Rader. So much so that one day I asked him if he was originally from around here because I fully expected him to say he was from the Mid-West where Dennis Rader is from. He said he wa from.........Kansas. I lacked the courage to ask if he was related to Dennis Rader though. If he is, i'm sure he's not bragging about it!
Have YOU ever known anyone who looked like a serial killer?
9 comments:

Thank goodness I don't know anyone that looks like a serial killer.

Anonymous

Would it be possible to sneak a picture of the two serial killers? I mean look-a-likes!

Seriously, though, I'm sure there are thousands of Dennis Raders running around in the world. His look wasn't exactly unique. That's probably why he got away with it for so long.

I think the guy from the Lost Boys you're thinking of is Edward Herrmann.

I have all the social graces of a serial killer.

I'm a little concerned, Patti, that you know what so many serial killers look like! I know what Dennis Rader looks like because he was so close to KC and it was all over the media for weeks when he was caught. But seriously!! Why do you recognize them? You're scarin' me, girl!!

MJ

Wow, no serial killers around here. But I'm always just a little frightened that one will find me.

No serial killers here but I do sit next to a really squirrely guy. I've got my plan on where to hide all mapped out if he comes into work shooting the place up.

I know what you mean.
D1s BF looks like Bruce Lee and D2's BF looks like Art Garfunkel when he was 20.
Oh and Inia my GF looks like Reba with bigger boobs.
I think I got the better look alike :P

Yes, and all the good looking single women are out on dates with them!

:D)

Oh god before you leave this job you have to ask him if he's related to Denis Rader...in a nice sort of way...if that's even possible!! LOL