but I doubt if we'll get it.....
the last white christmas we had was 1989- 20 years ago!!!!
My brother and I used to always go out shopping on Christmas Eve and when it began snowing while we were having lunch I started crying my eyes out.
It was the first white Christmas since we had moved here from Pennsylvania!
We did get snow twice last year so I can't complain too much.
I have the cutest 8x10 picture of Madison next to the big snowman we built and it's as big as her!
Still, she would love to see snow again and I would too....
so let's hope for a christmas miracle and about a foot of "Noël sous la neige" on Dec 23rd!

I'll send the snow we're supposed to be getting your way.
At the moment, I think you should be rather thankful that you're NOT getting snow. Many places are getting blizzard conditions right now! Be sure when you're praying for snow that you specify "light, fluffy snow, not to exceed (fill in the blank) inches." ;D
We're in the wrong part of the country for a white Hannukwanzaramadamas. The last one I remember was from my childhood in Kentucky.
Hey...You just might get your white Christmas! we are having storms here..I'm not on blogger as much. Just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! Bunches of hugs!
No offense, I like you and all...but I DON'T share your sentiments with the snow situation! LOLOL! I'm a native, 41 yrs. old, and that was the only snow we've had in my lifetime in the Carolina's during Christmas. The snow last year, was the first one, David, 11, has really ever seen. We had a small one that lasted only an afternoon when he was real small!
I do love the pics of Madison below! That book and elf are just too cute!
Other than no snow...hope you are enjoying the Holidays so far! "smiles" ~Rhonda
Girl!! I want a White Christmas too dang it. Hell, I'll take one of the blizzards getting passed out the rest of the country. I make no bones about the fact that I LOVE snow and want it to come to SC EVERY winter! :)
We're getting snow...wanna come visit.
Well, I hope you have snow this year, too, my dear! There is something about a "White Christmas" that makes it all truly real and perfect!
BTW: I laughed when you said you saw Betty ob ALL IN THE FAMILY. Of course I know she was on the show. She was a "regular" for at least two years...And was WONDERFUL, always. Probably the episode she is best known for is the episode where Edith thinks she has Cancer. Have you ever seen that episode? The character of Irene Lorenzo..(Betty's name on the show) was very important in that episode because she, Irene, had HAD Breast cancer and assures Edith that it will be alright and that Archie will still love her., etc. That episode won a lot of Awards because it raised awareness about Breast Cancer at a time when not much was being done on TV about it. I hope you get to see more of ALL IN THE FAMILY from those years.
Evening, Patti! Madison and I think alike. Lots of snow for snowmen! :D))
Goodness, there's so much effective info above!
Montreal airport | girls in bathing suits | North Bend Oregon
Post a Comment