Last night Santa stopped by the party Miss Patsy had for her dance class.
I got to tell Santa what a good girl i've been this year!
My child is a NUT. She went and put the Santa suit on after we got home.
Me & Stacy laughed so hard!!!!!

Have a great week-end and remember - Santa's Watching!

Madison!
Patti: She really is a sweetheart and her sense of humor is a testament to you and Stacy, with Love! :)
Madison makes a cute little santa JR! LOL! ...and did you kiss "Santa" under the mistletoe? :)
Your tree is beautiful! And I'm so glad that you MIL is doing better! Hope ya'l have a great weekend, and safe travels! ~hugs, Rhonda :)
aww you and maddie are both cute sis! oh and i remember how we met its been like 4 maybe 5 years now hehe. but i remember hate to say is but old age haha. u know i know i love ya!
have a good weekend!
LMAO I am sooo happy you shared those pics of Madison wearing that santa suit that really made me chuckle
I want THAT Santa to come visit our house! LOL She's the cutest little santa I've seen lately! :-)
Merry Merry!! Hope your holidays are the best! Glad to hear MIL is doing better. That's good news!
How cute is she? You look pretty cute sitting on Santa's lap too.
Praying for your MIL. Hope all goes well for her.
~hippo hugs~
It was my plea to Satan and my mad Voodou skillz that saved your MIL. You are in debt to us both. I don't mean that in a spiritual sense, look for a bill in your upcoming mail.
I love the Madison pix!! What a cute little character she is!!
Prayers for MIL are up and away.
good to hear your MIL is doing okay.
Maddie is adorable.....don't you just love moments like that.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Kim
Glad to hear that you MIL is doing better!
And Maddie That picture is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Glad to hear your MIL is doing better.
I wonder if my Darling Daughters know Santa is watching???
I'm here and catching up...it's just been crazy around The Edge trying to get Christmas and moving lined up and out of the way!
Much love to you and yours! Merry Christmas!!
That is a precious child with quite good ideas...she must be special hope all is better for you now.
Dorothy from grammology
Post a Comment