Santa Baby......
Just curious what everyone's Christmas wishes are.....
honestly I got two of my biggest wishes already this year, my beautiful new house and my Dodge Charger. I am a lucky, lucky, lucky girl!

I don't have anything "hard and fast" but my wish list is....

A new Job (yeah seriously if I got that I could forego anything else)

A "sweet tea shirt" I saw these at Schofield Hardware, my favorite is "Hissy Fit" LOL

A Stand Mixer (I could seriously use one of these but i'd take a Sunbeam, I don't require a Kitchen Aide)

A Leopard Coat (faux)

Leather Moccasins (I stupidly got rid of alot of my comfy shoes when I moved)

Money (who doesn't like cold, hard cash!) ;)

I can't much think of anything else.
I guess i've pretty much got all I want/need.
I HAVE got something for Stacy that I think will knock his socks off and that makes me seriously happy.
He does so much for me that it's nice when I can give back for a change.
As long as Madison has a nice Christmas and i've got him something i'm happy with I will have a good Christmas.
No, - make that a GREAT Christmas!
Tell me your Christmas list!
10 comments:

I just want to make Daisy happy. That is my Christmas wish list. I have everything I "need".

Although I would like to get the position I applied for...

Sorry that is all. Have a great day!!!

Ya know how, when people get old, they say, "I really don't want/need anything"? Well, guess what? It's probably true! There really isn't anything to put on a list for me, but chances are I'm gonna like anything that shows up in my stocking!

Now, if I had a rich sugar daddy, my list would probably grow wings and fly!! LOL!

Amazon has a black friday online thing....they have Kitchen Aid Mixers on sale....I know you said it doesn't have to be Kitchen Aid but I thought I'd pass the info along.

KitchenAid KP26M1XMR Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer, Meringue
KitchenAid
List Price: $499.99
Our Price: $299.99
You Save: $200.00 (40%)
Mail-In Rebates: $50.00
Price After Rebates: $249.99

It's an absolute steal click here

Oh yeah I want the same thing for christmas that I wanted for my birthday...another kid...but I don't want to have to work at it though....I hate waiting those 30 days to see if it worked or not...who has the patience for that crap!! LMAO

I'm like Lyn. I don't want or need anything.

PS. I have a Kitchen Aid mixer, THANKS MAN, and I LOVE it!!!!

MJ

You are far ahead of me. I haven't even thought of Christmas. I'm so behind.

Anonymous

I want a job. Not really but my bank account wants me to have a job. Other than that I want a new entertainment center and for my Mom to come get that damn chair out of my apartment. Yes...I'm still stressing over it. It needs to go. :-)