A teeny taste of Tindal Halloween
This little face was READY for Halloween so when her Daddy got home we started hauling out the decor...... outside shots to come later because we don't have it all up yet. Yes we decorate for Halloween like most people decorate for Christmas!

This ghostly group parades down the table in my entranceway. These were my Mamma's and last year she gave them to me!

This picture hangs above the same table - I got it last year at TJ M@xx and I loved it from the moment I laid eyes on it. In case you can't read it says "The Hal and Lou Ween family"

This is the left side of my TV stand, that is a witches hat and iron shoe below a pair of bright witches shoes on the middle shelf

This is the right side, more bright witches shoes (different patterns) and below a big glass witches boot. I think at one time it had a lid but that's long gone. I don't mind I love it anyway! Maddie and I got those mercury glass jack o' lanterns from Hobby Lobby @ 80% off last year!

This litte trick-or-treating ghostie came from Cracker Barrel years ago....... I will probably add some more decor so stay tuned!

of Halloween!

**** Madison's o'alls have "Maddie" spelled down them and that is her prized
Vera Bradley bag in the 'pink cupcakes' pattern. My little fashionista!
13 comments:

I LOVE Maddie's overalls! Wonder if I can get them in my size??? LOL! They are so cute! I miss those days of "cute clothes." Now Ash makes her own decisions, within reason of course! :) She is pretty conservative...THANK GOD! :)

Your Halloween decorations are so cute! That picture is the perfect addition! What a great find!

We are on our way to Mullins today, to start hauling back furniture we've had in storage for over a year at an antique store there! We'll be close to your neck of the woods! :) ~hugs, Rhonda

You decorate for Halloween the way others decorate for xmas? Do you honestly think people celebrate xmas with ghosts and witches? Maybe SC is less conservative than I thought. I approve of your Satanic celebration of the holidays.

I love your Halloween decorations!!! Especially the picture.

Fun!!

~hippo hugs~

LOVE IT all...esp. the witch shoes!

OK I Want matching overalls for Abby and me...lol seriously..very cute!!!

I have that same mercury glass pumpkin. Did you get it at TJMaxx too? That's where I got mine. Cute decorations...love the sign!

Love your Halloween decorations! So cute! Hope you're having a great week!

I LOVE Maddies overalls...and of course the decorations!!!

Such darling and adorable things for Halloween....I love that you decorate like this for Halloween---I may do a little bit of decoratng myself....I'm having a "Ladies Who Lunch" Halloween Celebration!

Love you decorations and Madison's outfit is ADORABLE!!

Patti: No Mary Jane Shoes? :D) I cannot get over how much Madison has grown! That smile just makes me crack up because I KNOW she has her Mom's sense of Humor. You and Stacy are Blessed.

The witch shoes are my favorite!

I just love your Halloween decorations! They remind me that Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I'm inspirewd to finish putting mine up!

Hugs,
Betty