thinking about my day today. It's amazing how many lessons we learn in life...
I know you read what I wrote on F@cebook and it's true.
I don't have alot of friends, but the ones I have are wonderful.
During a dark time not so long ago you were right there to offer me comfort and support, letting me know I was not alone. I really really appreciate that.
I am so lucky to have my dear, sweet husband. He couldn't love me and Madison more I don't believe. He spoils us shamelessly.
Madison........ that child is the light of our lives. She constantly makes us laugh.
Like the day not too long ago when she put on a pair of her daddy's tighty whities. She's going to LOVE me for this in 10-11 years isn't she?!


I just love this picture....kids and husbands are the best!!!
Love ya girl!!!
OH*MY*GOD, Patti!!! LOL!!! That Madison of yours cracks me up!!! Too Funny!!!
I hope you feel better. I love you and will help you any way I know. Take care.
OMG I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! BTW I ditto Daisy's remarks sweetie.
Yes, that is a marvelous blackmail picture for 10 years from now! I love that side of kids when they do things that we stodgy adults wouldn't!
One real friend is worth a dozen who say they are.
You give so much to others...you are worth sticking around for.
As for this pic, she will "Love" you for it in 10 years.
soooo very cute ... kids!!! I am also on facebook and seem to be there more then blogging! Just wanted to stop and say hello! and hop all is well in your "hood!!"
It's nice to reflect on our blessings isn't it? We have lots to be thankful for!
That picture is the cutest (and yes she is going to *love* when you pull that one out for the boyfriends one day) :)
Hahahahahahaha, I am so glad I visited here today, I really needed a good laugh and that was it. Yes save that photo for when she gets married.
Hahahahahaha! What a little ham!
Post a Comment