Easter afternoon I took Madison to the Park to get some shots in her little polka dot pillowcase dress. I didn't realize all of the azaleas had already bloomed but i'm happy with the shots I got anyway! Not bad for my little kodak easyshare :)

This gazebo has hosted many a wedding :)

I love her peeking around the bushes in the pathway!

I'll ignore the goofy grin but hey - it's pure Madison!

She had to kneel over and peer in at the tadpoles. This is the same pond our Basset Hound "Flash" fell in while I had him on an excusion when Stacy and I were first married. Madison found that VERY funny. I thought it was an unusual shot.

Although there are many benches strewn throughout the park, this is the only white wrought iron one.

This is one of my favorite shots. I really got pretty lucky with the lighting!

I like the greenery against the gazebo in this one (and her bare tootsies!)

This one I told her to just walk toward me, I like the shadows and contrast but it's a bit TOO light... still I like it.

I could not "fix" the glare on this one, maybe if I had photoshop or something fancy but I did love the flowers in it anyway!

This was one of my favorites also.

Yes i'm terribly biased I think she is such a pretty little girl and her personality matches her looks perfectly. She's a sassy, cutie pie! More pics this week, of her finding her basket and our dyeing eggs Friday evening. Oh, I know you can't wait! LOL
Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!

I'm not biased, I usually don't like kids - and I think and always have thought that Madison is adorable and her personality comes through perfectly ! She's one in a million :)
Cute! You did a great job with the photos.
She is a cutie pie but where does she get that ham attitude from? I wonder, lol. Those were some great shots. I still have an azalea blooming. Drop by and check it out. Drop by my blog that is :)
Oh my gosh - I so totally love those pictures! Nice job and I think you have every right to think she is a cutie. :)
great pics! She is cute as a bug but you already knew that.
You know you're not alone in thinking Madison is a cutie. We're all in there with you. Great pictures.
She is adorable. And there is no luck in lighting. Trust me, every great shot was all you.
These pictures are FABULOUS!!!!!! I especially love the one of her on the bench. SO pretty!!!
my favorite is the one where she's bent over, smelling the flowers. ALL of the pics are beautiful too!
:)
Wow, I wish we had weather like that. Great pics! I haven't done any 'traditional' Easter stuff in years. Although, I did watch "It's The Easter Beagle Charlie Brown" which I haven't seen since I was 6.
She is just beautiful!! You aren't
being biased just truthful...
She's perfect :)
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurie
These photos are delightful! It looks like the perfect Easter Day. I love that park, too, as the background for Madison's adorable modeling.
Hugs,
Betty
If she were mine, I would take a picture every day. What a great subject. She is so cute.
They are all great shots, but I like her hugging the light pole the best. She looks soooo sweet.
~hippo hugs~
What great pictures. I love the fact that she has no shoes on.
Every time I see pictures of her and her huge smile I think back to when you first started blogging and she was really young and didn't like to smile for the camera. :)
Madison is absolutely darling! And I think these are wonderful pictures---every one of them....!
It certainly looked like a BEAUTIFUL Day, too....Warm & Sunny....I love that she has no shoes on, too.....!
Patti: Madison is a doll! How sweet!! She has so much personality and of course, her great sense of humor shines through!!!!!:D) lol for great pictures! I kmow you must be so proud of her. :)
She is soooo beautiful! Great pictures!
Love the pictures!
Each picture is just precious!
Great job taking them!! I forgot to comment here,and I'm still reeling from your latest post about getting out of the blogging world.
Awww Patti..this would mean no more pix of Madison.Could you REALLY do us that way?
Oh well...I understand...I'll TRY to,that is. (smile)
You know we all love you dearly girl.Not keeping up w/ you guys is gona be hard.Plus seeing you on my blog occasionally when I fall to pieces,and your comforting words pick me back up.
Sheesh! I didn't come to comment on your blogging anymore.
I really just HAD to tell you how awesome these pictures are.
She is like Rayven...a ham for the cam!! How precious!
Maddie is the prettiest flower in the garden
Pretty in pink :)
OMG .... these are wonderful!!!
Post a Comment