No Snow
Although I am thankful beyond belief that we didn't get any snow (just didn't need THAT particular headache this morning) I am sick to death of messy RAIN! Go AWAY!


Went to NC with my sister and Niece, had a great time just relaxing at the Hotel. Woke up Sunday morning to very nasty weather and we literally OUTRAN the freezing rain! Had we lingered just an hour later we would have probably been stranded.
I was SO glad to be home and even happier when Stacy and Madison got home safely.


I got Stacy two tickets to see one of his favorite entertainers; "L@rry The C@ble Guy" this month.
It's an early birthday present. I told him to take a friend and enjoy himself. I like Larry but I don't appreciate him the way Stacy and his friends do.


I'm so-o-o-o-o sleepy. I never sleep well when Stacy and I are apart and I didn't want to get up this morning.
Off to get me a Diet Mt. Dew!
27 comments:

Glad you out ran the rain!

Morning, Patti: lol! I've seen Larry on "60 Minutes" and he's not my cup of tea, but I see some humor. I also have a friend who told me she cannot sleep well without her hubby beside her. Glad everyone is safe and sound and looking forward to Springtime! :)

Well, that answers my "did it rain" question! ;-)

Glad you had a nice weekend and you weren't stranded.

We got rain mixed with sleet last night. Today it is just raining. Really cold rain. I like Larry too but some of his stuff is a little too sick for me.

We actually got snow. The streets are dry, but I had a slight dusting on my car this morning. W00t!

Dang! You didn't think carefully about hurrying home. If you had been stranded .... you couldn't make it to work!! C'mon, girl! :D

Aw man, I could've sent you some of our snow, we didn't use it :-). Jayla hasn't been feeling well, so she didn't get to go out and enjoy the snow we got. Oh well, it's gone now!! :-)

OH...and grab me a Dr. Pepper while you're at it, LOL.

Larry's nifty! My pal Jodster (One Useless Man) interviewed him last year.

Oddly, we don't have snow either. But we DO have bitter cold wind! Yay!

Anonymous

I was worrying about y'all and
this weather...My mom said it was
crap in NY at G-ma's...

Glad you're all home safe :)

I LOVE L@RRY THE C@BLE GUY!!!
Oh I laugh so hard I almost wet
myself :)

Thanks for understanding :)

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie

so glad you guys all got home safely.

larry the cable guy is hilarious! but he's definitely a guy's guy. that's a great gift. i'm sure stacy'll have a blast!

Thank gosh Upstate NY FIANLLY MISSED A SNOW STORM!! I spoke to my daughter and she said NYC was snowing like crazy!! Glad you had a nice weekend though!

You are so sweet with your presents - you're the best wife ever !!!

The Weather certainly cannot be counted on, can it! Glad you beat being stck there---My brother was supposed to leave for Europe early this A.M. but the SNOW intervened and now? TRIP CANCELLED!

sounds like a fun weekend~hope you get some better sleep tonight!

I saw Larry in Columbia - he really is hilarious!

Mom got dumped on with snow.....glad you out ran it.

And I thought you wanted snow so you wouldn't have to go to work. LOL Well, we got hit good with it! I posted pics of it on my blog. The paper said 7 inches, but I don't think we has that much. It is still there this morning but more will melt off today. To be 74 here by Saturday, so the weatherman said this morning. I am SO ready for Spring!!!

Glad you made it home safely!!!

((( HUGS )))

we need the rain down here but we got cold weather again dammit! larry the cable guy gosh i'll keep my mouth closed on that one haha!

kisses

The weather has been crazy here too! Torrential rain, then snow, now it's freezing (but it's supposed to be close to 80 by this weekend!).

Very sweet of you to buy Stacy the ticket for he and a friend. Sometimes it's just better to let them go have a good time on their own. :-)

Hey Patti~ It's Tuesday afternoon and no post today?! You ok?

I'm glad you missd the snow. I am glad anyone misses the snow and I wish we had rain to melt the snow we have but with out luck it would probably be freezing rain.
I am sure you made Stacy happy.

Oh no, just say no to snow! :)

Sounds like a good weekend but I hope you got some more sleep.

MJ

I used to not sleep well with someone in the bed, now I don't sleep well without Cowboy. Isn't it amazing how not being close to someone can change you?

Anonymous

Send the rain this way! I need it to rain to push all this pollen out of here!

And my Uncle in Austin said that the grass is long gone...now they just have dirt so he could use some rain too.

missin you woman! Where ye be???

Happy Humpday! Hope all is well in Patti-Cake land.