
NOT the same robin either! Does this mean Spring, glorious Spring is on it's way... or are the poor things just confused by our unseasonably warm weather (going from snowfall to 70+ temps in less than a week?)

Stacy got a little Spring Fever and cleaned up the cushions and put the porch furniture on out. I love my porch furniture dearly! So comfy!

Wherever you are - Think Spring!

Someday I'm gonna have to sit on
your porch with you and have a big
ole glass of sweet tea!
I've seen several robins myself...
Can't wait to start seeing batmans.
(we have a few bats that fly around
here...It's sooo wonderful!)
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yes your front porch furniture looks wonderful and comfy. i think the birdies might be momentarily fooled by the unseasonably mild temps as you say. happy thursday!
How nice of Stacy.I couldn't even hardly get my Ex to take out the trash! I guess that's ONE of the many 100's of reasons he's my "X".
LOL
The wather was so nice here too....and then the sky fell in.It rained HARD and the wind uprooted my windmill in the front yard,and it was planted firmly.
It's nice outside right now here in deep East Texas. ;-}
Have a great day,hun.
Hi Maddy!!!!
Your porch looks so inviting! I love those chairs.
It is spring-y here the last few days too, but I doubt it will last.
Morning, Patti: You have such cool decorating tastes. I look forward to stopping over to spi a Lemmondrop Martini with you and Stacy on that porch! YAY!!!:D)
The robins look tasty. How many did you bag for dinner?
I am thinking spring. I like spring and fall, the seasons of change. Seeing the change, either direction, is reassuring about the cycle of all things.
The arrival of robins seems a contradiction of Punxsutawney Phil, isn't it?
I love your furniture. Next time I'm in the are, I want to sit there and have a cool drink. Not sweet tea, though. I'm such a Yankee about that!!
yes it's beautiful outside and it seems Spring is trying to come in...
don't want to rain on your parade but I here it's suppose to be cold the first part of next week...Yuck...I've had my fill!
I sure hope the Robins show up soon in Upstate New York!! Love the porch, I would be sippin' some wine though ... no tea for this girl!
I hope spring is here to stay. I hate cold weather. My plants should be coming up soon.
Laurie- Looking forward to it, I can't like bats!
Namaste- I think they are fooled too - poor things!
Tammi- Yeah Stac is a keeper! I'll pass along your "hi" to the girlie too!
Lisa- Thank you. Yes I guess we should enjoy it while we can!
Micahel- You are welcome anytime!
Grant - Gross!!!!
Lynilu- I will have any libation of your choice! Promise!
Michelle- I know *sigh* Oh well it was nice while it lasted!!!!
Maeve- I hope they do too. I can remember as a girl in PA being SO excited to see the robins in the spring!
Greg- I hope your plants bloom soon but not TOO soon (killer frost)
Up north I look for the crocus to bloom. That's a sure sign spring is right around the corner. Then when the robin appear, I know it's getting really close.
I want to sit next to you on that pretty porch furniture, eat cake and talk about whatever, just a lovely long lazy afternoon hanging with my cyber-friend...
I've always wanted a front porch with rocking chairs and a swing. I'll have to settle for sitting on your if I every get your way.
I've always heard if you see Robins, spring is here. I think your little Robins are confused. We have had nice spring-like weather too but the weather forecast says possible snow for Saturday. BOO!
I can't wait to visit you and sit on your front porch with a fun drink!
We're expecting snow tonight...no more than 2 inches. So Spring is still a way's away.
I hope we have an early spring.
The groundhog said different but I think his butt was facing in the wrong direction
Post a Comment