my precious puppy is 5 years old today!
Thank you, sweet boy for five happy, love-filled years!
You have brought so much joy and happiness into our family and even when Madison came along you were never jealous and have always been patient and loving with her.
We love you so much love bug!!!

The bad news ... I have to take a mini-break from blogging. With me being off Monday, school starting back and some stuff at work I tried to visit blogland today and just couldn't pull it off so if I did visit you - feel privelaged and if I didn't, don't be slighted as there was no rhyme/reason where I posted.
The good news ... Boss will be off Friday and when Boss is away... well you know how it goes. I'll have time to get caught up. I'll MAKE time. I have no illusions about that. Blogging really does help me de-stress here at work.
Think I can get a doc's note saying I need to blog for a few hours during the workday? *grin*
Yeah....... I can just see Bosses face now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REILLY!!!!!
I love that picture of him with
Helga....
She hasn't been out much lately
because someone at work couldn't
keep her hands off her...SO, she
has been on a shelf with her 'man'
Jack,Ryan the Rabbit and Snoopy...
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!
Don't stay away too long.
Happy Birthday, sweet little guy!!
And Patti, you'll be missed, but I know what you mean about things just piling up around you. Get 'er done, and hurry back!
I don't see why the doctor wouldn't write a note...it's seems reasonable to me...but I guess there's some reason I never became a doctor huh?
Oh darn...Happy Birthday little Reilly!
Happy birthday and we will see you on Friday. I hope.
happy birth day reilly! take your time patti, i know how it is. see ya when i see ya! ;)
Love your little doggie. Don't worry about the break. We will miss you, but know you'll be back.
~hippo hugs~
Life comes first and blogging, well thats writing about life so see you when I see you.
Besides if you are gone to long I know where you live :P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REILLY!!!
See ya Friday!
Hasta la vista baby. See ya on Friday. :-)
What a precious puppy! Happy Birthday Reilly!
Sending many well-wishes your way with school, work, and life...I been there/done that - with the juggling act. It's quite a load, but so worth it! (I miss college and all the work!! I never thought I'd say that!) Just take care of you.
Such cute little pup!
Lucky you! I can't visit blogs at work. I'm only brave enough to go to usatoday.com and other neutral places :( Thank goodness for cell phones w/internet! Bwahahaha!
See ya when I see ya. :-(
now that's a cute little puppy...Happy Birthday!
Happy 5th birthday to the puppy :0
Totally understand about the blogging break - and understand.
Have a good day with the Boss gone on Friday!
Happy Birthday Fuzz-Face!
Reilly is a cutie! Coco sends his best and says Happy Birthday! :)
I would say enjoy your break, but it sounds as though you are going to be busy...just don't stay gone too long! :) ~hugs, Rhonda
I'm not really much of a dog person but having Sadie in my life is such a blessing I know how you feel about Reilly.
Good luck with all your "busy-ness" and hurry back.
I am kind of in a mini-no-blogging funk as well right now.
Do what you have to do....take care of you first and foremost!
Post a Comment