She wore this last week while it was still warm. I bought her this dress, plus two other long-sleeved ones (all by J Khaki one of my fave kid brands at Belk) and three legging/top outfits all for about $35 at Belk. I hit a terrific sale there! The one in Hartsville always has stuff in Maddie's size. The one in Florence, not so much!

I can visit all of your blogs today and get caught up and that makes for one VERY happy ....

She is looking so grown up lately!
I agree with bella..your baby is growing up...cute outfit!
Have a great day!
Awww. She's so cute and so is the dress! Have a good day, Patti!
She is a cutie patootie, alright. I've just finished my devotions and have prayed for you.
~hippo hug~
P.
It's the tilting of her head that makes the pose adorable.
That is adorable. We have a Belk here and I have never even gone to it.
Bella- Thank you, you almost wouldn't know her if you saw her!
Michelle- Thank you - she is!
Daisy- You too!
Lynilu- Thank you, boss hung around alot longer than I thought.. Grrrr......
Pam- Thank you - I SO need it!
AFOD- Agreed! and Thank You!
Tommie- You really need to go to Belk, their J Khaki line is so cute and so affordable.
What a cutie she is!
Miss Songbird - Thank you - I think so ;)
If you have time to blog, does that mean you were fired?
LOVE IT!! Wonder if it comes in
my size :)
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute, cute, cute. I love Belk's but we don't have one around here.
Grant- No he's on a trip. Don't get too excited there friend! LOL
Laurie- I love alot of her stuff, does that make us immature or just kids at heart? LOL
MJ- Awww i'm sorry you don't. It's one of my faves that and Kohl's!
That's a really cute dress and she looks precious in it! Her hair is so cute!
Take care - Kellan
Yep -I would say that pic does capture Maddie to a T.....
She really IS totally adorable ! Hmnmm, have we reached a zillion times yet ? Yeah, but it's alwats TRUE !!!
Hi Patti, Don't apologize for posting pics of that precious Maddie! I enjoy them and they always make me smile!
Did I wish you Happy Birthday? I can't remember, so crazy around here! If not...Happy Belated Birthday! Great looking cake below! (and I am a cake snob, too! LOL! I would rather have a box cake with icing, at home, than a supermarket cake.) ~Rhonda :)
Evening, Patti! Yes, Happy Belated Birthday to Monogram Queen! What? No more Mary Jane shoes for Maddie? Patti, she's growing up too fast or I'm feeling older real fast. God, I remember her baby pictures! Here's to Cool Croc shoes and The Monogram Queen! Cheers, Patti!! :)
Oh My My My...She is absolutely ADORABLE! And that outfit suits her, doesn't it....I can understand if you constantly showed us pictures of her...She Is Just Darling! It must be so much fun to buy clothes for her....!
What a cutie! I think we have a Belk's but I've never been there. I'm guessing it's like Kohls? All that pink is so foreign to me!
Kellan- Thank you I love her hair too! Cutting it made all the difference in the world!
Cheeky- Doesn't it?!!
Loving Annie- That's okay I never tire of hearing it!!
Rhonda- Thank you and I don't feel so alone now. I'm always bombarded with "nothing wrong with X's cake" blah blah. Just my own personal preference if i'm buying!
Michael- She still has her polka dotted Mary Janes! Thanks honey!
Naomi- You have no idea... I am a clothes horse and she is too it seems! I love it! Thank you for the sweet words!
Melanie- Belk is something like Kohl's but I actually like them better. They have the J Khaki brand for boys too - very cute!
CUTIE!! and those shoes! which i hate on everyone else, i LOVE on her! go figure! haha!
Post a Comment