
I didn't get any pics of her actually trick-or-treating. I was too busy watching out for other kids and vehicles. Man it got hairy there for a bit!
and one poor, pitiful, abused Lobster..........
Y'all I SWEAR this dog should get an Academy Award with his "put-upon" act. He kills me!
"Won't somebody PLEASE rescue me from this evil witch I live with?"


You should have made Madison swim everywhere to keep in character.
Madison the Mermaid. What an adorable mermaid! Your little lobster doggy is cracking me right up!!!
OOOO! Madison is just adoreable Patti!! Gosh.I have to live vicariously through you these days since my girls are grown.....I THINK their grown!?lol
But REALLY,hun...must you torture the family pet!?Poor baby.
giggle!!
Isn't she adorable????? Love lobster pup too! :)
What a pretty little mermaid...cute pics of the Drama dog too....
Have a great weekend!
Homemade costumes are the best, aren't they?
And what's Zoidberg doing at your place?! I missed him at our party. Maybe next year he can stop by.
AAAHHHHH!!!!! SO FREAKIN LOVE IT!!
OMG!! Just the cutest thing!
Oh and poor Rielly...:( I hope
nobody wanted to cook him..:)
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bella- Yes I must say she's cute!
Grant- She wanted to wear it in the bathtub!
Daisy- Glad you enjoy them :)
Tammi- Yes he's so pitiful. I don't mind if you live vicariously through me ;)
Casey- Thank You!
Michelle- Drama Dog - I love it!!!
Martini- They really are. I would love to bring him!
Laurie- He was safe ;) hehe...
*chuckling*
Ok this post right here wins the award girlie!! For the biggest dose of CUTE in 2 seconds!!! OMG what an adorable mermaid and puppy-lobster!! I can't stop smiling....
That poor little dog sure does look like he wants us to believe he is abused.
I don't believe it for one minute though.
OMG! CUTEST COSTUME EVER!!!!!!!!
Madison is rocking the mermaid costume with flair! I can just see her sashaying down the sidewalk.
The poor pooch? Made me laugh out loud. OMG...that is a HOOT!
These are just adorable costumes!
That is SO cute!!!!
that costume is amazing
the mermaid, not the lobster
a friend says if dogs could contact a lawyer we'd all be in trouble :)
Oh, How precious! Wonderful photos. I'm glad you had a good time..
The prettiest little mermaid eva...and I'm lovin her lobster too!
The mermaid outfit is the CUTEST!! I agree your lil lobster was really milking the 'put-uponness' - poor, poor pitiful lobster.
HA HA HA
I'm sorry but Reilly just stole this post.
Maddie is cute as ever but the dog just cracked me up
That is the cutest Halloweened up kid I have EVER seen. Kid you not.
Madison was totally adorable - best mermaid ever :)
Post a Comment