Wonderful and Weird
I had the most wonderful Birthday and long week-end - wow it'll take a few posts to highlight it all but first let me say I have the best friends.
I received an early package from Daisy and Manblogger full of goodies - Godiva candy and cocoa among other things.
I thank them so much! It was a nice kick-off to the birthday!
I also have a few messages to be on the look-put for some other gifts so that adds to the fun and excitement and extends the birthday!! Whoo Hoo! I love it!

Our stay in Beaufort exceeded my expectations.
It was as relaxed and romantic and fun as I hoped it would be - and more. THANK YOU SWEET HUSBAND! I have some pics of it too (of course).

Now from wonderful to weird.
I had a dream last night that somehow I was in the Army.
It was AWFUL!
No one would help me find the stuff I was supposed to be wearing (camo, boots etc) this lady kept YELLING at me.
I don't know where in the hell that dream came from.
Any interpreters out there?
I can never make any sense of the dream websites!
Happy Monday - Don't let it get you down!

25 comments:

I'm glad you had a nice weekend!

Glad you liked your birthday gift and had a nice weekend. You deserve it.

I ditto Daisy... :)

I have been having strange ones myself lately. What do you suppose they are putting in the water?

Glad you had a nice weekend and nothing like a birthday continuing to go on and on:)

Nows not the time to be in the Army

It sounds like a great weekend, and I'll look forward to pictures and details!

The dream? Nah, I know nothing about dream interpretation, probably because I don't often remember my dreams, so I don't pay attention.

Bella- You have really been on the ball with first haven't you? LOL Thank you!

Daisy - I did and I so enjoyed our talk. Amazing I remember it but I do! Can't wait for us to make plans!

Man- Thank you too sweetie. Y'all are the best!

Greg- I don't know and I didn't take any meds before bed or eat anything strange or anything! Weird!

Michelle- Yeah some friends call it "birthday months" which I love.
Heck no - it was never a good time for me LOL

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a good one.. I love birthday months too..lol
Bunches of hugs...

I am so glad it was a wonderful weekend in every way :)

I think it's just because you always dress Madison so cute... so naturally you worry about getting it together in a dream.

A belated VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you...! It sounds like you had a fantastic Birthday Weekend...Many Happy Returns Of The Day, as they say.

They say that what is important in a fream is how you "feel", not so much the details of where you are...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend and birthday. Many happy returns.

~hippo hugs~

Pam

I am SO glad that you had a wonderful weekend! I can't wait to hear all the details!!!

Weird dream...I never understand what they mean either!

Happy (late) birthday!!!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

If I lived closer for your birthday I would come and declutter and organize your house!!! I meant to say that Friday. I forgot.

But if you send me your address, I do want to send you a little something, something!

Your dream means that you should join the Army. AND GET A HAIRCUT, YOU GODDAMNED HIPPIE DIRTBAG! STRAIGHTEN YOUR BELT! GUT IN, CHEST OUT!

Miss Sonbgird- Thank You! :)

Loving Annie- I don't know... very bizarre dream!

OOLOTH- I felt persecuted!! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Pam - Thank you so much!

Cheryl- Thank you! I guess I shouldn't worry unless I continue to dream about it!

Casey- Thank you hon!

Andie- Awww you are sweet. I am seriously going to look into having someone do it. Someone with a "fresh eye".

Grant- Oh dear god NO NO NO!!! Would never happen!

Happy birthday, girlie!!!

I think there must be something in the air lately, because last night I had a dream that someone stole Duke and I had to go all crazy to find him. So yeah, dreams are strange lately. Who knows! I'm just glad you're not actually getting yelled at in camo!

So glad you had a great weekend!
And an even better birthday!

Now for your dream....I don't know
what to tell ya....As for that
woman in it yelling at you....Next
time I'll kick her a$$ for you...
And I'll help ya look for your
stuff....

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Personal Life Anniversary! I hope it was better than mine. I had to say farewell to a fishy friend among other things.

MJ

I love prolonged celebrations of birthdays. I'm glad you had a good one with the hubby.

The dream--your work is chaos with lots of unknowns and the army is strict and disciplined and predictible, maybe something you are looking for at the present time.

I'll bet that dreams means you will be drafted. Or you, hubby and that lady will be having that threesome you've thought about for so long.

Melissa- Yeah cos' I might cry! LOL

Laurie- Bwaaa haaa good to know you've got my back!

Martini- Aww sorry for the loss of your fishy friend :(

MJ- Maybe - who knows! I just will be glad when they make some announcements. The suspense/stress is starting to build again!

BTE- Oh okay. Good interpretation - I expect no less from you!

Happy Birthday :)

I am happy to hear you had a great time on your lkittle get away.
It looks like a beautiful place to run off to and Stacy makes for safe and handsome company.
As for you being in the Army you sure you just didn't want to dream about men in uniform?

Anonymous

Honey, that was ME in your dreams, kickin' yer hiney, tellin' ya to get it in gear and stop slackin' off, and get on over to my blog!

MARCH!

Anonymous

Happy belated 29th! Glad you guys were able to have a grerat time together. As for your dream, it means you have a deadline at work that you're a bit worried about. Don't put it off!