
The above says IT ALL. I've always been a tad bit crabby about things. I come from a long line of crabby women. It's in my genes. Can't help it. If I am pissed - whoah unto those around me because EVERYBODY is going to know it.
However I don't LIKE to be negative or ugly so I try to snap out of it as quickly as possible and I always try to look on the positive side. I just can't let my inner-crabby overtake me.
Work is driving out of my ever-loving SKULL. I always used to say if I hit the lottery I would do the right thing and stay, with two weeks notice, make sure all my duties were property dispersed to others.
NOW - HA. All they would see was a puff of smoke as I cleaned out the personal items of my desk and got the hell outta Dodge.
Not nice, I know, but absolutely TRUE.
*Sigh* The Monogram Queen would give you the shirt off her back if you ask but she is crabby. Such is life.

Crabbiness is just part of the southern charm!
First Bishes!
Cheeky- Whoo hoo on first! I like your reasoning.........
I've always been even keeled(sp?) If I won the lottery I would rent a limo and drive by my place of employment and throw my badge at the place then get on a plane and go to disney.
I had to laugh at manbloggers answer....because I would rent a limo and drive by my place of employment and throw my badge at the place then get on a plane but I'd get about as far away from Disney as I could get! ;)
Hey, we ALL get crabby and bitchy every now and again....especially in these times. Bitch power is sometimes the ONLY thing that keeps me going. Us bitches need to unite!
(Watch for your Bitch secret decorder ring in the mail....looks like I'll have to order more of them!) ;)
I'll take genuine over phony any day. I trust you, and alternating crabby and nice just makes you real :)
You may be crabby, but you're so darned cute!!
I don't think anyone would expect anything different from you after what you've been through. I'm not sure I'd even bother to go back to clean out the desk. Well, OK, the family pix, but that would be it!
There is a dark side to every light and for every smile there is a frown hiding behind it.
All we can do is show our smiling faces until we get a clear shot on a butt to boot
When I retired I told my boss I'd stick around for as long as they needed me to train someone? What did they do? Pushed me for a termination date, so I told them two weeks. Did they have me train a replacement? Nope, when I left my boss just dumped my job on someone else and let them figure it out. I know that because I still talked to people in the company for very long time after I left. So don't give it a second thought, just go.
It's just a womans right..ya know!
I'm not good at faking emotions either...take it or leave it...
I wouldn't even clean out my desk. I would let them clean it out and keep that last paycheck too. It isn't much anyway.
I would recommend that you go on a Random Killing Spree™ / mental health day, but if you do then society will claim that you've crossed some arbitrary "line". If you still feel bad tomorrow, join the military where the whole "don't kill people" rule is not only suspended but they give you extra money and shiny medals if you're good at it.
Man*oh*man*alive!!!! I can so relate to your fury. As you know, I have been crabby with my work situation for some time now. And like you, before all hell broke lose, I would have given my two weeks if I were to win the lottery. Now...I'd say see ya. Don't want to be ya. I'd be on my way to Disney with Man.
Also...I am very much like you. If I am pissed, everyone around me will know it. I can not help it either. Yup, I'm a crabby bitch too.
Two weeks notice is merely courtesy thing. It's not necessary or required. When companies fire people or lay them off, they don't give them two weeks notice, so I never feel bad about not giving notice.
You've had a lot going on lately, you can be crabby. It's okay really. Besides, I'm sure you aren't crabby to the ones you love.
Man- I love it!
Stacy PQ- Will be watching for the ring and I laughed at your comment too! Y'all are so crazy!
Annie- Right cos' we aren't all sunshine & rainbows ALL the time!!!
Lynilu- Awww you are TOO sweet woman! I pink puffy heart you!
Walker- Bwaaa haaa - AGREED!
BTE- That is very poor planning/management on their part!
Michelle- Girl mine are written all over my face. I couldn't hide my feelings if I bothered to try! (which often gets me in trouble at work)
Greg- Oh no, i'm getting the money! LOL
Grant- You are warped but we love you anyway!!!!
Daisy- I think that's why we like each other so much!! Like recognizes Like!! I'm honored to share the crabby bitchiness mantle with ya!
Mike- You are right, i've seen people escorted out the door instantly many many times here!!!
MJ- Oh yes I am! LOL Even the dog avoids me sometimes.
Same here- while I try to be positive, I'm known to crab from time to time, coming from a long line of 'em. And honestly, people often do seem to almost enjoy the crabbing!
Hugs,
Betty
I have been crabby lately too. Must be everything going on.
When I do buy lottery tickets and the pot is big I always tell my Boss that if I'm not here the next day then I won the lottery and I'll hire him to manage my money later.
It's alright to be crabby....
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment