Daddy's Brown-Eyed Girls
After her party on Saturday we had to go pick up her cake for Sunday and we stopped at Indigo Joe's for a bite to eat...... she was a tired and cranky girl by then...

But a Shirley Temple (with extra cherries) lifted her spirits!
The food was good (I had the seared ahi sesame tuna appetizer) but it is expensive and for the money i'd really rather eat at Redbone Alley.
Although the tuna tasted good I couldn't quite get past the fact that it LOOKED raw.

Anyway as I said i'll get caught up visiting blogs and responding to your comments soon I promise.
I forgot to mention my dental appointment yesterday and this was by far the longest (and most expen$ive) yet! Still i'm getting the work done and no bills so who am I to complain?
The Viewing I went to was very sad.
Everybody if you can, just go hug your Momma and/or Daddy HARD! There is nothing like Family.
Much Love to MY "blog family"!
22 comments:

HA!!! That little DOLL!!! Oh how
I want more kids :)



HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the rest of your dental work.

I hope you have a better day. HUGS!!!

Oh no, matching shirts. I should have known. :)

I love that bottom picture! Too cute!

OMIGOSH! Matching orange polka dots. How cute!!

Hope your teeth feel better soon.

~hippo hugs~
P.

Cute cute cute!!! Hope she had a great birthday.

I wil be in the D town today for a meeting. Will have to drop by Patricia's.

Been awhile since I've visited ya. Love all the fabulous photos! Looks like mucho birthday fun was had by all!! Madison is so darn adorable!! That smile just makes my day! *grin*

Hope your dental appointment wasn't too horrible, and you're feeling like your beautiful smiling self again!

Raw tuna = sushi. You're so Japanese.

Oh look it's you and Mini you.

Yeah, i have been to to many viewings this year and none were at a strip club.

Don't ya'll look cute dressed alike:)

I like my Tuna done too...not correct but that's just how it is.

You're right about family. I wish my momma was still here to hug!

And I love your matching outfits!

Hugs,
Betty

Love the matching shirts! You look gorgeous dah-ling!

Ya'll are SO cute with your matchy matchy shirts. I love it!!


You are absolutely right about family. Hold them close1

I love Japanese food. My son works at a super market and a Japanese man comes in once a day to make fresh sushi, etc. If there is any left the next day, he throws it out. My son often comes home with a container packed full and gorges on it for dinner.

A Shirley Temple with extra cherries - wow that takes me back.

Amazing how much much of an improvement a little Shirley Temple can be!

Don't feel about about not getting out much lately to catch up on blogs. I'm way behind myself.

Girlfriend, seared Ahi tuna IS raw. ;)

It's OK, Patti. I'm way behind, too. I'm trying to catch up and I'll look forward to having you visit again. Whenever, no rush.

MJ

Seriously, can you take me on as an extra child during my birthday week. You all are too cute.

Anonymous

I am not hugging my Momma for at least a week. She's the one who gave me this miserable cold. At least she called me at work today and apologized for giving it to me. Told her I'd send her the doctor bill. :-)

Is this dentist visit to fix all the damage from the braces? I know I had a LOT of work done after having mine on for four years. Thank God for dental insurance.

I love your matching outfits! Cute, cute.