To smile at three people on my way into work and wish them a nice day.
To not cuss at anyone in the parking lot No. Matter. What.
To not immediately start googling for info on Cry*ng C*w B*nk the second I get to my desk and start freaking myself out.
To not grimace or make faces at my boss behind his back. No. Matter. What.
To make 100 on that re-test IF she let's us do it tonight.
To give the best Power Point Presentation in my Col 103 Class and not be nervous!

I couldnt do the no-cussin one.
Get your 100 girl! wooohoo!
Doo Dah- I did! I did! Had to bite my tongue but I did it!
Stacy PQ- Ha Haaaaa I love it!
I am completely and utterly impressed.
I would have had to spit at least one F word. Its my nature.
No cussin?? Seriously?
I choose not to worry about things that are out of my control.....well most of the time ;)
OMG I am crying "To not cuss at anyone in the parking lot No. Matter. What."
I have missed you soo much you're soo freaking funny!
I'm missed a lot as well..you're in class, your googling your bank? Huh?
The last I checked in you were on bed rest recovering from surgery! LOL I know it's been a while!
It would be hard for me to not t make a face behind NewMan's back.
There is no way I could keep from cussing while in the car. I tried once and almost blacked out from the strain of it.
Kick that test's & the Power Point's butts!
Morning, Patti: You will do well on that test! And you are already ahead of me with Power Point! YAY PATTI!!!!:)
I choose not to let my mom, dad and grandma drive me batshit crazy today.
u lost me at no cussin..
good luck though..
:)
I'll pray for the retest. Hope you get that 100.
I choose to walk my 40 minute exercise path even though I don't want to.
~hippo hugs~
Pam
Good luck to you...
"To not cuss at anyone in the parking lot No. Matter. What."
Well, where's the fun in that?!!! ;P
Doo Dah- You crack me up!
Cheeky- I didn't say AT ALL. LOL You gotta at least TRY, hon! :)
BEM- Now i'm going to school at night, lot's going on! Welcome back!
Daisy- Go right ahead and do it!
Chickie- "Almost blacked out from the strain of it" - you KILL me!!!
Michael- Thank you! I plan on it!
Bella- Good choice girl!
FFM- Bwaa haaa I did? Really? ;)
Pam- GOOD choice!!! Wish I had your kinda willpower!
Chelle- Thank You!
Give me a P!
Give me a A!
Give me a T!
Give me another T!
Give me a I!
GO PATTI!
You can do it!!!
YAH PATTI!!!
Tigeryogiji - Shush i'm TRYING to be nice here!
Andie- Thank you, i've never had a cheer led FOR me before!! :)
Okay I admit - you made me google crying cow bank just to see what it was. I guess I didn't promise I wouldn't though. WHEW
Just don't hurt yourself today, MQ. Remember what the saying is .... "A day without cussin is like a day without monograms." It could get rough!!!
I smiled at people all day today.
But I did cuss out several because
they don't know where the gas
pedal is and I had to roll down the
window and yell it out to them.
I even offered to show them but,
they didn't want that.
Hope you had a great day!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you do all of those, e-mail me, and I'll send you another batch of chocolate chip cookies as a congratulations prize !
I hope you met all your goals today - and had a good one!
Take care - Kellan
Pikes Pickles- Welcome! You scared me,girl. I thought "they" were after me! *cue Jaws theme*!!!
Lynilu- Ha haaa I made it though! Thanks for keeping an eye on me, friend!
Laurie- What can you do when people just don't want good help? ROFL!
Loving Annie- I did it! I blogged about passing the test for tomorrow though.
Kellan- I did, thank you so much!
I think you can achieve all that and more
I don't know about the boss thing..lol
Good Luck,Sweety. Have a blessed day!
Walker- Thank you for the vote of confidence!
Miss Songbird- Thank you!
At least, you have set some good goals for yourself. I need to do that myself!
(((((( HUGS ))))))
Post a Comment