Tagged By The Peanut Queen!
7 Things:


7 things I plan to do before I die1) Visit my blogger buddies in Minnesota 2)Go to the United Kingdom 3) Become a Teacher 4) See alot more of the United States 5) Have another big family reunion like we used to have 6) Drive a racecar 7) Have a tummy tuck

7 things I can do:
1) Wiggle one eyebrow 2) Buy anything monogrammed3) Read VERY fast 4) Have a witty comeback 5) Drive a stick shift 6) Milk a Cow 7) Put an outfit together

7 things I cannot do:
1) Snap my fingers on my right hand 2) Whistle with my fingers 3) Lose weight 4) Kill an animal (even a skeeter or roach) 5) Workout6) Wait 7) Watch TV for a long time

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Sense of humor2) Nice Shoulders 3) Wants to please me 4) Likes to do new things 5) I can be myself with him 6) Is thoughtful 7) Is good to his Momma

7 things I say most often:
1) You dumb ass 2) Madison - what are you doing? 3) I wish I could lose X lbs. 4) I love you 5) Fudge (can't say Fuck in front of a toddler okay? 6) Asshole

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Brett Favre 2) John Cusack 3) Josh Hartnett 4) Jon Bon Jovi 5) Dominic Purcell 6) Dennis Quaid 7) Keifer Sutherland (this was harder than I thought)

7 people who need to do this:
Anyone who'd like to give it a shot...;)
13 comments:

How snappy,
These things reveal alot about a person and are alot of fun to like,pick your own mind,huh?
I think I'll copy/paste for a day there is no drama in my crazy life.
Hey,I say Fudge ALL the time.I mean,for real.Have you ever really just sat and listened to another female saying cuss words like every-other-word.It sounds so terrible.Oh,I cuss constintly...sure.But I TRY to spread them pretty thin throughout the day.Like:when I stump my toe on the same place on the corner of the bed frame.I do it ALL the time,as if I didn't kjnow that F*****ing metal wasn't THERE!!!lol
My sister had a tummy tuck and it freaked me out!! She went from
size 2X to size 3-4 pants!!
I heard about this one lady that set up a donation drive on the net for a tummy-T and she got all the $$.
Just a thought.
Your pretty,smart,a great Mom,and then some....anyways you really don't need any outward stuff ya know.
huggggs

I couldn't kill a roach either
because I'm running the opposite
direction and screaming. And it's
usually right behind me. I can't
lose my weight either. I think it's
stress...YEAH! You and I are under
a lot of stress and it's because of
our bosses that we can't.
I may steal this from you.


HUGS!!!!!

Tammi- Thank you, you are so sweet. After I had gastric bypass insurance SHOULD have paid for the loose skin removal (i.e. tummy tuck) but now they won't. Hmmm maybe I will do a drive LOL The issues from the weight-loss are causing a hernia so... It's not just vanity.

Laurie- Steal away! The Peanut Queen tagged me but a LOT of people have been doing it.

Why are there no Japanese women in your celebrity crushes?

John Cusak - good choice!

Those are good ones...it's amazing how much we can learn about a person thru blogging

Grant- I'm saving them all for you!

Bella- I love John - him, Brett & Josh Hartnett *swoon*

Chelle- Yes it really is - and me~me's!!!

You can have a old geezer tummy tuck cheap.
All you have to do in pull your pants up all the way up to your armpits ;)

These are fun questions and answers. I can whistle really loud with my fingers and my brother and I are always trying to out-whistle each other - HA! We need to grow up.

Have a good afternoon - Kellan

Anonymous

Brett Fvre???!!! I'll have to take that monogram queen title away from you! But hey, at least he's not with Green Bay anymore. Considering I was a dead-ringer for KS in college, I'll have to say that was a good choice. ;-)

I am gonna have to do this!!!

MJ

I tried this and you certainly did much better than I did. I need to go back and add a few things.

Walker- NOT what I had in mind!

Kellan- I think i'm the only one in my family who CAN'T!

AFOD- Glad you approve :)

Daisy- Do it! It's fun!

MJ- There is no "better" woman, just different answers. I struggled with the crushes.