
This picture was taken in July when we went to Myrtle Beach for a few days. Madison and I, that is. Daddy had to work *snicker* My camera had just crapped out so I have been waiting on my SIL to send the pics and she just did. This one isn't too bad so I thought i'd share it.Bella you might recognize the shirt as it's fron the Banana Cabana where we went the first night we met while we were staying at the Isle Of Palms! :) Good Times! It's hard to believe it's been a YEAR (and I STILL haven't made it to Minnesota yet!)
I can't decide if I want to go back to the beach or go to Savannah. I've been reading some books set in Savannah and it's been a few years.... I would say i'd let Stacy decide but I know he'll leave it up to me. I have been on two beach trips already this summer..........
Tomorrow i'll post a few pics of Madison and her cousins on this trip!

Oh if I'd ask The PK that same question, it'd be the beach every single time...because of the fishing.
Now while I LOVE to fish, I love to sightsee too. Him? Not so much.
I like the pictures...you have a better tan than I do...what's up with that??? ;)
I'm a beach girl but I'd take
Savannah too! What ever you're
doing I hope you have fun and are
able to relax!!
HUGS!!!
You sexy thang!!! You go with ya hot beach poses.
I like the first pic. I think you look pretty smokin. Just sayin...
Aww..go back to the beach, ya know ya wanta!
Go to Atlanta where the cool people are.
Stacy PQ- Normally Stacy would too but for some reason he LOVES to sight-see in Savannah! I got a good base tan in my beach stays I guess!
Laurie- I'm sure it will be - thank you hon!
Andie- Hehe!!!
Grant- I'd love to go to Atlanta - the hubs - not so much.
I remember that place. It was fun!
I say flip a coin. Heads beach, tails Savannah.
I like the pictures...good color for you too...
Go to Savannah without an agenda it's so much fun!
regarding your comment...No not C...but my nephew went there and they were pretty happy...I'll ask them again though...
Kyle was at D-mae and I was really happy but...it only goes through 4th and then it would be More:) for 2 years...wasn't gonna happen. That school just isn't the best. He is now at Bgs..I'm very happy and it goes through 6th grade
Yes you will save tons by not going to Byrnes but we have to do what we have to do for our children....
When I was a kid we used to always vacation down in the Myrtle Beach area. Man, I miss that place. Haven't been there since the 60's sometime. Beautiful pictures Patti. Somewhere around here I have some similar pics of me and my sister in the saw grass.
I tried to leave her there but my dad went in and got her.
We have vacationed on the Isle of Palms several times. We stayed at one of those mongo homes right by the Citadel beach house. This was with the whole fam damily of course. But it was so much fun.
Can't wait to see where you decide to go.
Bella- Yes although very hectic and crowded!
Chelle- Thanks. That's right I remember you mentioning his school name in past posts. Thanks for checking out C*ain for me.
Mike- I bet you were a rotten little kid LOL Boy it has changed alot since then. Heck it's changed since we started visiting in the 70's. Not for the better either i'm afraid. They just closed the Pavillion year after last. VERY sad.
Tommie- I've found i'd rather rent a house at Oak Island (cheaper and less touristy) but i'm glad I got to experience IOP!
Savannah. Definitely Savannah, because I've never been, and the whole history sounds romantic
Beaches all look alike. Well, mostly.
And turqoise blue is my favorite color. I'd wear that shirt at least twice a week !
Actually I like the first picture.
You look frozen in time standing there like that so the gaurds don't see you sneaking away from the road gang LOL
I'm a beach girl!!! Great pics!! How about kitten pics?! Get a new camera!!!! :~)
I LOVE the color of that shirt. It really goes well with your tan.
Looking forward to more pictures.
The grass will really cut you?
You look so tropical! I need a tan...
Go to Savannah, I love that place.
Evening, Patti! You're taking the right approach---research it then as my late father used to say, "Think twice but act once". That thought rocks!!!:D)
i love the first pic alot..it reminds me of a senoir picutre..haha
When u come to MN..(and u will) u better come c me 2;)
Annie- I'm leaning toward Savannah too. We always end up going out to eat at the Crab Shack at Tybee before we leave anyway!
Walker- You are a GOOF! Don't work yourself to death this week-end k? Enjoy!!!!
Wendy- Will look this week-end. They were so cute this a.m. One is lighter than the other I think.
Daisy- Thank you! I love turquoise blue too.
Chickie- It will make you bleed. Get out by that pool woman!
BTE- Me too!!
Michael- Good advice my friend!
FFM- Yeah but a different "senior" now Ha! Girl you KNOW I would!
You've got some pretty sexy shots there, Girl!!! You look great!!!
I'd go wherever you wanted to! Either would be okay with me, but since you've already been to the beach, I'd probably opt for Savannah myself. Whatever you decide, just let your hair down and enjoy life!!!
(((((( HUGS ))))))
Post a Comment