I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
http://monogramchick.blogspot.com/ visited my blog a few days ago and I just realized it and when I went to her page - WOW! Does she ever have some cool monogram items and right now there is a give-away of customized
I'm on my way :)
Good Grief!
I don't know about the cookies...but heck,you could spend an hour just browsing her cool site.
Those cookies look amazing - she has great stuff on her site !
LOL! Oh, dear Patti! How would the world work without you and your monograms! But you're right, there is some amazing stuff there!
Those are so cool!! Looks like you could be "in heaven" there!!
Thanks girls! I added her to my links even though i've got a local monogrammer who gives me good deals!!!
I love the cookies!!! I love her stuff. How creative!
Wow what cute stuff! You could totally lose it there, eh? Shop til ya drop!
Post a Comment