
Stacy and I were both sick as dogs last night. I got sick after I picked Maddie up and we stopped by my Mom's. Stacy managed to get home, take her to dance class THEN get sick.
It did not help that I had a small salad for lunch and no snacks in the afternoon and had the dry heaves the entire time. I think I scared Madison to death! She was so concerned and kept fussing around me like a little mother hen. She was so good and ate her dinner, took her bath and went to bed like a big girl. Stacy slept in his recliner and I fought the bed all night. Reilly alternated between the bedroom and livingroom. He gets concerned too. It's cute.
Started feeling like I could maybe take a sip of something around 3 a.m. then I took an Aleve because I felt like someone had beat me with a bag of rocks.
Have I mentioned how GLAD I am that today is Friday?
*** Also please say a prayer for my buddy SFG who is in New Orleans, and understandably concerned about that bastard Gustav. Go Away Gustav! NOLA suffered enough three years ago with Katrina!
EDITED to ADD: Also pray for Andie who may have to evacuate her fam and all her critters too off of the Gulf coast and Hannah who might hit Florida (Stacy -Peanut Queen)or HORRORS - US!

Hey, you took care of Maddie and
she is learning from you. She'll
be a great mom just like you are.
I hate that y'all are sick.
I am wishing the best for everyone
in the path of these huricanes.
HUGS!!!
OH! First BEESHES!!!
Laurie- Go you being first. You must be feeling "froggy" cos' of that date tonight!!!
I hope ya'll get better soon. Recliners are a wonderful thing. You're not working today are you? I would be calling out sick if I did not feel well.
Bugs suck.
Hope you get to feeling better soon...at least it's a long weekend, right?
Sayin' a prayer for everyone on that coast, you bet I am!
Bless your heart! I hope you and Stacey are feeling much better today! Glad that school is going well! And I will say a prayer for you and your job and for your friend facing Gustav!
Have a great weekend! :) ~Rhonda
PS...Love your frog hook! That's cute!
Sorry you've been sick. Hope you have a better day today and an even better weekend.
Man- Yep i'm at work but i'm feeling okay. I can make it! Stacy lives in his recliner LOL
Stacy PQ- Yes and thankfully it is a long one! Thanks sweetie. I was sure saying one for y'all with Fay!
Rhonda- Thank you SO much!
Daisy- Thank you hon, and the same to you and Man!
You know when you are in the right family when everyone including the dog is doing their best to make you feel comfortable when you are sick.
I hope you all get better for the long weekend :)
Let's hope that hurricane turns back around and goes away. There's a lot of crappy little bugs floating around these days. Hope you are feeling better today.
Eww...sick and puny. So sorry.
Feel better.
Hurricanes need to just turn their little sorry selves around and LEAVE.
Period.
I got a horrible feeling them Southern States in for yet more hurricane-bashing in yet near future... can't say quite why...
Walker- Yep i've got a GREAT family! We are slowly feeling better.
Mike- Yep - I can't like sicky bugs. Ack.
Andie- For realz!
Gledwood- I'm afraid you may be right :(
Feel better and have a great long weekend...My prayers are for all of those suffering with the storms....
Hi kiddo :-)
I am back, sorry to hear you all down with the cruds. I hates that.
Stop by my blog sometime.
Missed ya :-)
I hope you are both well again soon. Having that kind of stuff is so miserable.
Everyone in the path of Gustav is already in my prayers. I hope it turns out to be unnecessary, but ....
Hope you're feeling better!!!
And to think, I used to like the name "Gustav"....my prayers go out to all in its path.
And some sorta stomach storm seems to be making its way through your family as well- first Maddie, now you and Stacy. Glad you're feeling better though, just in time for the long weeeekend!
Hugs,
Betty
Hope you feel better today!
Damn, hope you are all feeling better!
Chelle- Thanks!
Doo Dah- Welcome back! I visited!
Lynilu- Thank you hon, you're in my thoughts too!!!!
Wendy- Thanks!
Betty- Yep it had to run it's course I guess. I have niece named Hannah :P
TMP- Thank you - we are!
Chickie- We did finally Sat. morning :)
Post a Comment