PSA (long overdue)
To the mouth-breathing, waddling, ass-kissing bitch who is passive/aggressively training (I use this term loosely) me on one of your job functions. Please know that I am totally ON to you. Nice in front of boss, snarky when we're alone. I'd stomp a mudhole in your ass - except it might actually be an improvement.

To My Boss: We have known each other for almost 20 years and I never really realized what a narcissistic asshole you are. Wonders never cease! How your wonderful SO Tim puts up with you, is a mystery to many.

To My Precious Momma. I worry about you. I know you have health problems but you have GOT to stop wallowing in self pity. It's not healthy. It's not good for you. I miss the strong woman who kicked breast cancer's ass - twice. Where did she go??? How can I get her back???

To someone who I will not mention out of fear that someone close to you may read my blog. You think you are the smartest thing to ever walk this earth. She thinks you are sexy and handsome. You are both out of your m-f-ing minds. You are the most boring, egotistical, misogynistic man I have ever met and trust me, whether she admits it or not she was just looking for security but she bit off more than she can chew now. I hope she wises up and dumps your ass - and soon.
P.S. The way you try to grab me hugging and trying to kiss me makes me want to HURL. I wish one day I would hurl - directly on you. You are creepy.

Whew that felt better getting all of that negative crap out! Nothing like a good PSA once in awhile huh guys?
26 comments:

FIRST BISHES!

I lurves me some good PSA's and you do them oh so well!

Cheeky- Woot on first! Oh thank you, thank you very much! LOL

Anonymous

My Momma has been down in the dumps too. Is there a Momma boot camp for them?

So...um how do you really feel??? ha ha ha good rant!

I hate people who are all sweet in front of the bosses then sucky when they're gone. Oh wait, I pretty much just hate people.

you know honey tell these people 2 get off the cross cause Jesus wants his wood back! i really should have me a rant post sometime!

kisses

Well, if you don't feel better after that, you need a high colonic!!!

Have a happy day, darlin'!!!

Morning, Patti: Wonders never cease. I have seen situations more and more like this. lol!!!:)

Ok this day is getting off to a better start now, Patti did some PSAs!!!

It would be cool if we could hurl on queue, whenever we want to. Really cool. Corporate America would need to keep a LOT of buckets around.

Shell - I don't know but if you find one - let me know!!!

FC- I get on a tear once in awhile

Bella- Oh dear - me too! What a coincidence we are soul-friends!

Daisy- Me too, can we slap a sign on their foreheads "Asskisser Alert"!

Ryan- Ha haaaa I tell my Mom that and she gets SO mad. Yes rants are fun and cathartic!

Lynilu- If that procedure involves pooping i'll pass!

Michael- You are used to my pointless bitchery by now, yes? LOL

Walker- I understand (the getting older) but it's so hard... so hard.

Sandra- Oh dear would they ever - GIANT sized ones here at Crying Cow.

I love your PSA's I look forward to them like Christmas.

I hope your mom all the best.

Please, give hug creep a hurl! It will make you feel good. Eat something nasty beforehand too. Something that will stain!

A good vent is so refreshing !

I love your PSA's !!!

Dang girl...you can really vent! Good reasons though...

As far as your comment...U. Chip isnt available for other babies unless they have single mothers...He needs to find a wife and have my kids some cousins!!!LOL...so he's just plain available! You know anybody?

I need to do one of these "get it off my chest" posts - seems very helpful!!!

Have a good day - Kellan

lol... Go Girl!

and thanks for my daughters birthday wishes.. Bunches and bunches of hugs...
Have a safe and fun filled 4th!

that woman who's training you is just jealous and clearly threatened by you. i know that doesn't make it any easier to deal with her and her crap every day.

bossman is an idiot and probably threatened by your quiet strength also. 20 years?! god bless you, girlie.

i agree with what walker said about your mom. more fears come with age. and moms have had to do SO MUCH and MAKE MANY SACRIFICES for their families. she's probably tired of being the rock she may have been. next time she complains, hug her, give her a kiss, on her cheek, and say something to make her smile.

you and i are both experiencing the friends that chose unwisely. *sigh* this too shall pass.

(((((Hugs)))))

~m

You go girl!!!

You go girl!!!

I do love these PSA's. Give 'em hell Patti!

Gawd, I love blogging. Sometimes I swear you can lose 10lbs. just by getting a good vent going on.

WOW! This is my first visit to your blog...I think I have missed whatever it was that lead up to all of this. LOL Guess I'll have to read some of your older posts to get to know you better.

Your blog caught my eye as I am from SC, also. I am in the Upstate just outside of Spartanburg. You're the first South Carolinian I have run across in blogland!

Whoever you were giving it to, give it to them from me, too! You go, Girl!

(((HUGS)))

MJ

I need to try that sometime--I bet it feels good....

Anonymous

HELLOOO! You GO sista! I SO want you on my side....and I freakin love you. Really.

Your PSA's ROCK.

Man- Hehe... i'm glad! Thank you, she needs it!

Chickie- Oh HOW I would LOVE to!

Annie- It really is - thanks! :)

Chelle- I will think on it, Chip needs a good woman cos' he sure is a good guy!

Kellan- It is cathartic!

Miss. Songbird- You're welcome and same to you! Have a safe/happy 4th

M- I am very supportive and close to my Mom which is why I vent here. I would never say it to her although I do try to nudge her a little with positive things :) Thank you honey!

Wendy- Wow! I get a double "you go girl" *big grin*

Mike- Gotta give em' hell when there's hell to give!

Miss Hope- You are SO right!

Nancy- Thank you and I will be checking your blog out this week-end. Chelle's Winks is also from SC, near me in fact.

MJ- Ooh it does and if you keep it anonymous no feelings get hurt if it's read!

Andie- I GOT your back girl. You better believe that! You are one of my favorite people also!