Oh The Places We'll Go.....
I have the wandering itch. Always have. I love to go-go-go. Especially to travel. I love to explore new places, stop and see the sights etc. If I could take a few trips right now this is where i'd go (in no particular order so don't anybody get their pants/panties in a twist mmmkay?)


1) St. Petersburg, FL - my BFF Mindy lives there and so does one of my favorite Nascar Fan/Bloggers Ryan. I'd like to show Stacy an alligator farm (boy do they STINK), visit the Citrus Tower, let Madison pick an orange or lemon or lime from a tree, of course go to the gorgeous beach ......... i'd also have to search out Chickie and Stacy PQ somehow while i'm in the State!
2) Key West, FL. I've always wanted to go and just piddle around and explore. Margaritaville come to life! See if I can find any of the Hemingway six-toed cats.
3) Minnesota- Hop a plane to see all of my favorite bloggers who live in and around the Mini-Apple (Cheeky,Bella,Sandra,Jenn,Flip Flop Mamma,Jessica, The Mutt Princess). We could organize a BIG get-together. How cool would that be?! Visit the Mall of America.
4) Hop down and spend a day or two in Indy + KC and visit blogbuds Jenie and Wendy and then Caroline (and hopefully meet MJ while i'm there). Swing by the Chicago area and visit Retro Girl, Vince, AFOD & visit the Egel's Nest!
5) Go to NM and see Lynilu and her "kids". She could show me all of the beautiful scenery and sights she is always talking about. I'll skip the high ride into the mountains though. I'm no hiker LOL Also swing by AZ and visit Michael Manning!
6) Go to Texas and visit Shell and hopefully get to meet Laurie, Kellan, Tammi and some other Texas Bloggers.
7) Go to Loo-siana and see the Southern Fried Girl. She could show me around and maybe help me stalk Brett Favre in Mississippi. Maybe meet the Mississippi Songbird too!
8) Go to PA and visit my hometown and the relatives. See Namaste while i'm there and also Daisy & Man who live in the general area is a definite MUST. Maybe Pat if she's not too busy in the upstate NY area...
9) Visit NYC for a few days and do all the fun touristy things (probably taking Namaste with us would be best as she knows the ropes). See Melissa! Buy baby things :) Meet Brown English Muffin and adorable Baby C !
10) Visit Boston and show Stacy & Madison all the things I Love about Beantown! See Hilda-May as she lives fairly close by! I think maybe Tigeryogiji is in the area too! I know i'd love to meet him!
11) Visit Canada and let Walker cook us some delicious Greek Food! I'd also want to meet his parents and Archie as well as Frick. Also meet my other favorite Canuck Blogger Martini and we can compare cool Halloween ideas!
12) Fly out to the West Coast and visit Vegas (PTwinkie & Mr J), maybe see Shephard in LA if he's not too ahem, busy (wedding bells anyone?), spend some time admiring Loving Annie's home and i'm sure she'd bake something especially for me and then head up to San Francisco. Ride a cable car. Do all of the touristy stuff there too.
13) Head on up to Oregon and meet Shangie, Lelo & Adri, then head further North and meet Casey & Dakota and their two adorable kids!
14) Before I headed home to SC for a rest i'd have to hit the Alabama/Georgia area and visit Cheryl Wray and her fabulous family as well as Andie and then Dawn Bibbs and Grant in the Atlanta area!
Of course I could go on and on and on and visit lots and lots and lots more places but this is a pretty good start! Also i'd love to take some time and visit some of my "local" bloggers, Chelle, Miss Hope, Nancy, Lee, Pink Owl .........


If i've left anyone out it's not intentional. I probably am not sure exactly where you live! (Whirling Betty)! Oh and can I just say it's one of my absolute dream's to go to the United Kingdom where i'd hope to meet Shabby Chic and dear Gledwood ......
30 comments:

Oh that would be SO cool! You swing by here and pick me up and we go to St. Pete together and then on down into the Keys! I LOVE the Keys. I swear, if I could find a job there and a home, I'd be living there RIGHT NOW! ;)

Well if I hit the powerball that is just what we will do - get a tricked out tour bus and hit the road!

If we ever meet you will get a
screaming knock you down glad to
see you hug! Texas style!

HUGS!!!!!!!

Anonymous

We would LOVE IT if you came to Portland to visit!!!! :)

I've been to Key West a number of times and those 6 toed cats are still there.

If you come to Michigan, come in the summer-time. You'll be very disappointed otherwise.

I would so love it if you could get to MN. You always have a free place to stay here, girl!

Patti,
That is a freaking awesome trip !!!! I'm pre-heating the oven :)

Can I go, can I go, can I go????

What fun that would be, indeed! And if you ever take a trip even vaguely in the area, you'd better stop and see me!! :D

Show up in August and not only wull I cook for you we will take you to the Greek Festival and you could meet everyone you read about on my blog.
They'll probably drag you out on the dance floor for some belly dancing ;)

Boston is about two hours from where I live, but, if you're planning to go up there, I'll see if I can arrange to get there for the day! :)

Girl, I am South Carolina born and raised but had to marry a military man. I'm down Georgia way(2 years now!), but it would be VERY easy to make a stop off of I-95 to see me on your way to Florida. People do that from time to time on their way to or from seeing the Mouse.

oh, I'd really love to go to Minnesota.. All those places sound neat.. Bunches of hugs...

i sooo look forward to you making your trip home so we can have a visit together! LOL! oh boy only my bloggie friends could get me to nyc!

i'd LOVE to visit south carolina and i LOVE the florida keys.

:)

~m

We would have way too much fun!

Cool list. You could rent a coach bus and spend a year visiting everyone.

PS
Remember, if you ever make it to NYC, we live next door on Long Island.

PSS
No, my panties aren't in a bunch, because I'm going commando today.

PSSS
Because I have to do laundry. Did I tell you I hate doing laundry?

Try hydrocortisone cream and restrict your brussell sprout intake for the next 37 1/2 hours.

I have never been to Key West, but would LOVE to go!!! Did I ever mention Oldest Daughter has one of those "Hemingway" 6 toed cats? I would love to go to NYC! How fun would that be? I am around 2 hours away. I would like to go meet Cheeky, Bella, Lynilu and Shephard too as well as you my blog buddy. Maybe one day. Here's hoping!

Not only is Key West great, but the entire Florida keys is so beautiful.

When I win the powerball I am going to take a year off and just travel around the country to meet all my blogger friends.

That sound so fun! So win the lottery, get one of those cool RVs...and roadtrip!

Got ya bed ready and the beach stuff waiting. Come on down! We'll hit Lulu's, the Florabama and the Pink Pony and have a good ole time!

MJ

You would be welcome in the heartland. I love just traveling around and meeting people. What a great plan to visit everyone.

I love Key West and ... you are welcome in TEXAS anytime, my friend!!!

See you soon - Kellan

All those places sound really exciting , especially the stinky allligator farm, being stinky doesnt bother me, I am used to my hubbys occasional(frequent) stinks !

Anonymous

I have the travel bug too.

I was just starting my list of places I want to see before I die (in the US, the list globally is just to big!)


Come on up!!! The MOA needs you!

Your Patti-World-Tour sounds awesome! I've always dreamed about traveling all over the US. If I won the lottery I'd just frolick everywhere...and you know...that always includes a beach...or five! lol

*Waving Hello*

Yes honey, anytime y'all are anywhere near Chicago let us know!

And Michael Manning in Phoenix! Very hard to find a girl who likes NASCAR, Patti! How cool!

Anonymous

Let us know when you'll arrive and we'll throw down the red capet for you along the Mag Mile. Maybe we'll even let you play in Buckingham Fountain? :-)

I'd be up for that! Halloween is only 3 months away, and I haven't even started my costume yet.

Come on up! Always ready to hang out with my friends!

Do you work or could you take that long a vacation? LOL Sounds good to me but I could never leave my cats. You go and then you can post pics and tell me all about it. You're a trip yourself! You sound like one of those wild, crazy Yankees! Nice to meet a sister Yankee! LOL (Remember? I was raised just about 100 miles north of Wmsport.)

Happy travelling, dear friend!!!

(((((( HUGS ))))))