I have a story to share with you dear blogfriends.........
My Momma and Daddy came by the house last night to bring me some blueberries and just to visit. They do that occasionally.
Momma asked me "Did you work with a woman named Sandy at Crying Cow Bank?" I said that I had. She was a nice lady.
My cousin Jill was friends with Sandy also. They spent alot of time together.
Jill had dinner with my sister over the week-end and she told my sister the story that I am about to relate to you, that my Momma told me.
Last week Jill received a phone call. It was a local call, with Caller ID she did not recognize the name. Still, she answered it. The woman on the other end said "Is your name Jill?" Jill said it was. The woman continued "You don't know me and please do not think I am crazy but I am a psychic. I don't do readings or anything or make any money at it. I just have visions sometimes and there are almost always spirits nearby and sometimes they make contact with me."
The woman related that she had a spirit that had been visiting her for a few days without making any contact, just pacing back and forth. (that would unnerve the HELL out of me personally). She finally asked the spirit if she could help her. The spirit gave her Jill's number and asked her to contact her friend named Jill. She had a message for her "I'm sorry that you had to be the one to find me but I had to do what I had to do". She couldn't rest until she found a way to let Jill know that.
See Sandy committed suicide in May and Jill was the one who found her when she went to check on her. Sandy had taken care of her invalid mother for years until her death and she was all alone family-wise. She had MS and her health was deteriorating at an alarming rate and she was at the end of her rope. She lay down on her bed and shot herself in the chest. Her little dog was with her (I hate that) but thankfully Jill took the dog with her. I can't imagine the trauma that poor little animal went through. The whole thing just breaks my heart.
This woman said she did not know Sandy or Jill IRL. In fact when Sandy died, as she had no family there was no funeral, no obituary, the general public did not even know.
Is that not just FREAKY?
I have had an encounter or two (besides the prior house/boogeyman scenario) so I am a believer. Are you a believer or not?
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

While I've never seen anything to prove to me encounters like that really happen, I do believe. There are just too many unexplainable happenings going on out there!
As someone who "knows" things for no reason...I am a believer. Sad part is, there are so many fakes out there that it makes you question every little thing.
I definitely believe!!!
Fuh-reaky!
So are you just telling ghost stories today? With the flashlight in the face?
Dang! That is 10 kinds of freaky!!!!
Oh that is something that creeps
me out! It's cool when things like
that happen. I do beleive that sort
of thing happens.
HUGS!!!
I believe mos def!
I am a skeptic about most of the stories I hear but I am a believer, and stories like this are the reason I am a believer!
You should try to get that psychic woman's name/number. You may want it sometime. Heck, I may want it sometime too!!!
i am definitely a believer. since a child i've dreamed some situations before they happened. two months before my daughter's accident i was terrified to have a dream about her. she was hidden from me with her eyes closed and crying my name to come get her. i was visiting my sister in atlanta when the accident happen. it completely broke my heart when i saw her lying in a coma with dried tear stains on her face.
i am sooo sorry to read about sandy. and that must have been devastating for jill to be the one to find her.
never had an encounter but why not??? That is spooky!
Wades last name is Baker. I looked for you at the race but we didn't do much walking and got there around 8:15.
Enjoyed catching up on your blog.....
Love Madisons pig tails...I love doing Abbys hair that way too. She seems to walk different when its fixed that way...kinda sways and bounces:)
I believe. Wow. Totally freaky though.
DAMN IT, MAN! The gave me chills. And that is EXACTLY why I do not answer the phone if I do not know the number.
Oh ... hell no!
That is wild, I hope that she gets some peace from knowing the message is delivered.
Oh, yes, I'm a believer. I've not had an experience anything like that, but there have been times when I've spoken to spirits and had responses (remember the stinky smell in my house?). I also believe that when people pass to the other side, they leave us little clues that they are still thinking of us. We simply have to be aware.
Stacy PQ- As I said i've had my own experiences and that is quite enough thank-you-very-much!
Cheeky- You are right.So right!
Daisy- Any experiences?
Man- Ditto any experiences?
Sandra- I intend to talk to Jill on my own about it, most definitely.
Namaste- I am still so sorry your daughter had to go through such a horrible experience (and you too). It was awful for Jill.
Chelle- I left info on where I usually sit in your comments. I think they feel "sassy" in them LOL
Casey- It is freaky. I can totally see Sandy being concerned about how her actions affected someone else though. She was that kind of person.
Dr S- Muuuaaaahhhhh!!!!!!! *done in best Vincent Price voice*
Bella- I am sure Sandy is at peace, Jill is pretty shaken.
Lynilu- Me too. Some, for some reason just cannot make the final transition at least not right away.
Wow. How sad for all those involved. I hope that she's in a better place now...
I can't imagine finding someone like that.
I am a believer...too many whacky things happen to not be.
This is a great story - WOW!! I believe this - TOTALLY!
Have a good day - Kellan
Wow. A bit unnerving and freaky. I'd almost question this clairvoyant's role in Sandy's suicide; even though she may have said she didn't know her. I haven't had any such "experience", and probably would be hesitant to believe unless it was dealivered not necessarily by a person, but by fate of similar factual findings, if that makes any sense.
I replied again earlier from work and I thought I saw it up there... I said that in the old house we were in bed at 1130pm and from the hallway we heard a little girls voice that sounded like a recording say "ah ah ah no no no". I looked at Daisy and she looked at me and I said did you hear that? She said yes. I then got up and in the darkness of the hall way I said YOU ARE DEAD PLEASE LEAVE. Since I said that we never heard another thing in that house. We have moved since then and are in a new house not one that was 100 or so years old.
i too got chills while reading this!!
i believe and i'll admit right here i am a BIG fan of ghosthunters and even ghostwhisperer.
having said that, i don't necessarily want to have my own experience!
i'm glad sandy found a way to let jill know she was sorry and i hope she's at peace now.
I am a believer. I have a friend that had a reading from John Edwards that was right on the mark. She been to a couple of other psychics and they were pretty accurate. Cool story.
I am pretty sure that there are things "out there" that we just don't understand.
So yeah, I guess I do believe.
Now that's what I call spooky.
I can't say I believe in ghosts but I will not deny it either.
People's energy has to go somewhere and it isn't Wal Mart
tigeryogiji- I believe she is
tommie- Me either, I would be a WRECK.
kellan- Thanks i'm sure some are thinking "she's a little woo~woo"
afod- It does make sense, you have an analytical scientific mind! :)
man- Whew that gave me chills. Wish it would have worked in the old house. Unfortunately asking it to leave only made it MAD!
robin- I have always loved the spooky - always!
mj- I know there are alot of quacks out there but some are real.
mike- Probably more than I care to actually KNOW about!!!
walker- Now you made me laugh. Only you, my friend, only you!
No, but I also know that the Good Lord has many things that He is knowledgeable about that I am not. I am saddened by the news of your friend, Sandy. MS is but another cruel disease as well. Thanks for sharing!
I am not a believer but every now and then I hear something that makes me think twice...this is one of those somethings. Creepy.
Wow that is incredible...Gives ya chills! Yes, I have to admit that
I lean towards believing in this type of stuff. My sister and I have had some experiences (feeling a presence, hearing our deceased grandmothers' voice, drop in room temperature...stuff that's a little too real to be coiincidence). I'm inclined to watch alot of shows regarding spirits, communications, hauntings, etc. LOL. That's why the haunted Charleston tour was right up my alley...
I'm so sorry for Jill, and for Sandy too. Sounds like they've both suffered a great deal of pain and loss. I hope they can find peace...
I wouldnt say that I dont beleive, but I have never experienced anything that makes me beleive. But I guess I do beleive (if that makes sense).
I gots me the goose-bumplies all over me now. Oh... the fan is on and I have no shirt on. Could be that too. But, freaky!!!
I hope you will accept an anonymous comment. As a general rule, I'm not a believer. However, I have had a few experiences that should (but don't, as of yet) convince me. I'm just a through-and-through skeptic! This would totally freak me out and possibly push me into the believer category.
Spooky ooky. My Mom has seen a few things, so I believe.
Post a Comment