Vacation pics in no particular order!
Me and my sisters-in-law (Stacy's sisters). We get along so good. The camera lens was slightly fogged but I still love this pic! Outside of the Oak Island Lighthouse. Stacy, Me & Mad. This might be our Christmas Card '08
My little Princess outside the lighthouse. You couldn't go inside though.
My Madison when she was I think getting her nails done or something :)
Me and Chandler (my would-be son) everyone always mistakes he and Madison for brother and sister. He's Stacy's middle nephew
Three little upside down monkeys, Madison, Brittany & Gavin!
One of the medium sized crabs Chandler caught. I would hold the tiny ones but that is IT!
Everyone having fun catching fiddler crabs, what some call ghost crabs!
A gorgeous view of the sunset over the Inlet behind the house

My dirty dog of a husband snuck in and took this pic. Do I ALWAYS sleep with my mouth open. Gawd!
Mommy & Madison got their hair did in matching french braids. Look at the light/dark contrast
Me and my baby girl. I don't know what kind of look she is giving but look at my honker nose! Eeeeek!!!!!!!!!!! I look like Gonzo's older sister!
The ocean view from the front porch of the house. Where you caught the best breezes. Aaaah...
Lord willing MAYBE I can visit some blogs tomorrow. I may have to just wait until the week-end to get caught up. The boss is riding.my.ass BIG time. Big.Time. I am sort of hoping Stacy & Mad go to Summerville and I have the house to myself. After the hullaballoo of last week plus Aunt Flo etc. I just need some "me" time to read and i've got a few good books until next Saturday. Bliss! Nothing like a good book and i've read a few good ones lately. I promise I WILL get caught up on the blogs sometime soon and thank you for sticking by me and all the nice comments about how you missed me. I just want to especially give Daisy and Manblogger a big ol' HUG!


18 comments:

Loved the happy smiles, the beautiful ocean and the french braids, Patti !

Anonymous

You were gone? I didn't even notice.

;-)

HUGS right back to ya Patti!!!! Love the pictures.

Looks like a wonderful vacation!

Looks like you did get some relax
time. Wish it could have been more
that place looks peaceful.

HUGS!!

THAT'S GREAT THERAPY PATTI!!! :D LMAO at Stacy's turn with the camera! Looks like something I have done in the past :D))!!!!!!

The pictures spell alot of fun.
The one with the Maddie looks says enough with the pictures already LOL

LOL! on your sleeping pic. you look so cute! these pictures are all great! you all look like you had a fun time.

i love the pic of you and madison where she looks threatening. it looks like she's saying thru clenched teeth: "i SAID no more pictures." lol!

take your time getting back on the blogs. i know how you feel.

;)

~m

Ditto Daisy!!! I hope you get your quiet weekend that you want. I am glad you are back. We miss you so much!!!

Ohh the crabs creep me out! Too much like spiders I guess? I love your braided hair, I can't wait to get mine long enough to do that, it's really pretty.

I can remember when I was little and we'd go to the beach, I was scared to DEATH of those crabs! I run from them screaming...thinking they were going to bite off my toes! Silly little PQ! ;)

Looks like you all had a blast!

I love the french braid...I can do one but it's not where NEAR that neat!

And girl, you know me....I think I was born with sand in the crack of my ass. I'm a beach bum thru and thru!!! ;)

Annie- Awwww thank you and those cookies were a HUGE deal. It's not often someone goes out of their way like that!

Shell - Bitch! (said with love)

Daisy- Thank You! :) :) :)

Bella- Looks can be deceiving - Ha but I loved where we were!

Laurie- It was peaceful!

Michael- He's a devil - you're a devil ..... *grin*

Walker- You are right that is EXACTLY what that look says!

M- Glad you enjoyed the pics, actually I didn't take alot of her but her Aunties did! LOL I can't wait to read the blogs though :(

Man- You and Daisy sure know how to make a person feel, valued, missed and just plain good!!!!!

Sandra- We saw some ooky creepies worse than the crabs LOL Thank You.

Stacy PQ- I cannot tell you how many times I thought of you... and Retrogirl at Folly Beach also. I can't wait to read about her vacay also! You crack me up with the crack of your ass comment!!! Bwwaaa haaaa!!!

Looks like everyone feel off and bonked their heads - you know what the doctor's gonna say, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

Martini- That is SO funny and SO fitting! I love it!

I just LOVE all of these pictures. The upside down one is SO cute!!!!

Cheryl- Thanks they are a bunch of lil' monkeys that is for sure!

Glad youre back...love the pictures

Nothing better than a good vacation! The kiddos all on the bed is so cute.