Morning All
I'm late - but i'm here. I was late for work and it just put my day "off" already. Thankfully so far no one has commented on it but they are sneaky around here. *shrug* Oh well it is extremely rare that i'm late so....... que sera` sera`!

Things I am Thankful For:

My Husband - Even though he probably thinks otherwise this morning, I am. He is a very "take care" kind of guy. We are lucky.

My Babygirl- She is headstrong, she is a handful but she makes me laugh and smile and I wouldn't know what in the world to do without her.

Reilly- He is just the best dog. Everyone told us when we had Madison he would take a backseat but nothing really changed. He still gets his playtime when she goes to sleep and they are really becoming buddies now that she is growing up.

My Parents - Although I get frustrated with them in regards to the fact that they are not "storybook grandparents who want to keep Maddie every week-end" they do love her to pieces and they have been there for me and Stacy more times than I can count and they always give good advice.

My Family and In-Laws - We all have our moments but I could do worse - a whole lot worse.

My Blog Buddies - Y'all are here day in and day out listening to me vent, doing so many nice things and entertaining me on what is usually a boring day.

The Fact that My Boss is out this whole week. Blessed peace and quiet. No nagging or paranoia. I love it!

Okay i've rambled on enough. I did get to go to the beach for a couple of days and i'll have some pics soon. I had to finally break down and buy a new battery for my camera but i'm not sure if I screwed up and threw the new one away and kept the old one - that remains to be seen. I've charged it now we'll see how long it lasts!
27 comments:

Those are all great things to be thankful about especially when we could take those close to us for granted to often.

I'm happy you got to spend some time at the beach.
Did you get to put those feet that arn't yours in the previous picture in the water LOL

I hope you came back refreshed. That's the goodest thing about a few days off!

I love your list of thank-fuls. Glad you got to the beach. I'm looking forward to the time I can get to the beach.

I haven't been out of the hospital for very long, but I'm thankful for only being half dead instead of completely dead.

You indeed have wonderful things to be thankful for, Patti - and you desreve every good thing that comes your way !
(cyber-hugs))

Hi Patti
I do love blogging and I dont like to not keep up!. Those sound like great things that you are thankfull for and things that money cant buy the important ones & people. Sometimes when I get a bit disgruntled , I give my self a kick up the backside! and remember the real things when I am stressing about trival matters

take care x Dom

Walker- I try not to take anyone for granted. Yes my feet-that-were--not-in-previous-picture did get to go in the water a little!

Lynilu- I am!

Daisy- I hope we can meet at the Beach together!!!!!

Grant- OMG I need to get to your blog STAT. That's a great thing to be thankful for by the way and i'll add that i'm thankful for it too! Be well.

Annie- Awww thanks. You always say just the right thing!

Shabby Chic- Thank you! :)

Great list!!!!

Yes, we all have lots to be thankful for... no one's lives are perfect, but we all have so many great things if we just really think about it.

Have a great...peaceful...day at work!

Maybe I need to start a list of things I am thankful for just to sort of turn my mood around

Anonymous

I understand totally! Once you are a bit behind the whole day is just off.

That is a great list to be thankful for!

Anonymous

I understand totally! Once you are a bit behind the whole day is just off.

That is a great list to be thankful for!

What a great way to start out your week - so much to be grateful fo! Kids and dogs - what would we do without them? Oh - and our partners, too, of course! :)

The one about your boss being gone--isn't that the best feeling ever!!!

Have a good week!

Cheryl - Absolutely! I could have chosen a really crappy attitude today - but I didn't! I didn't!

Cheeky- Making the list really does help. Seriously.

TMP- "I understand totally! Once you are a bit behind the whole day is just off" - EXACTLY! You hit the nail RIGHT on the head!

Dakota- Oh it is, it is, it is. It's the equivalent of dancing around singing "Ding Dong the Witch is dead"!!!

oh isn't it nice to recognize our blessings? you are blessed patti girl! i am happy to read that the boss is away and your week at work will be nice and quiet.

btw, i too, have to take extra care when i change batteries. i get them mixed up regularly. i'm not the only dopey-head out there. LOL!

Namaste- Yes it is nice :) No you are not I am a serious dopey-head LOL

Good post ...we should all post our blessings from time to time...Glad you had fun at the beach

You are a lucky lady to have so many things to be so thankful for!

Hope you had a good day - Kellan

All wonderful things to be thankful for. Good post!

I'm thankful for those things too.
I'm also thankful for this DAYS INN
that I'm sitting in.

HUGS!!!

Jessica- Somehow I missed responding to you - sorry. I am very glad PITA, er boss is gone LOL Can you tell??!!

Chelle- Yes it never hurts to remind ourselves. I am so sad about your Grandma's house :(

Kellan- Indeed I am! I sure enjoyed getting caught up on your posts!

Wendy- Thanks sweetie!

Laurie- After some traveling yep- motels/hotels are very thankful worthy!

You've got a great list of things to be thankful for Patti! We all need to be thankful for what we have.

MJ

The best for this week is that the boss being away--it makes the week go by just a little faster.

I used to love it when my boss was gone.

Patti: A good list that reminds all of us to count our Blessings! :)

Anonymous

Hallelujah on the Boss being out this week!

Shell- But her returns tomorrow. Double Ugh.