I am the Queen of all that is monogrammed. I have monogrammed jewelry, shoes, shirts, sweaters, hair accessesories, cups, coozies, keychains, purses, wallets, photo albums even a trashcan!
I'd like to welcome a new member to my BlogrollPink Owl I have also sorrowfully deleted a few who have either stopped blogging or haven't updated in over a month or more.
Just stopped by the Pink Owl. Nice.
Daisy - I haven't made it yet but I will!
You're just an all around nice girl aren't ya? I'll have to check out Pink Owl. Anything named after the color pink can't be half bad! ;)
I will check it out.
Also, you reminded me that i HAVE to add you to my blogroll. I am such a dope sometimes!!!
i bopped over and said hello. happy hump-day girlie. where the hell is friday already?!
;)
~m
Thanks Patti! ;)
Yeah - its time to clean up my roll too....I am just too lazy....Maybe I will make Helga do it.
i need to go thru my blogroll and do some spring cleaning too...
Another chick, cool. :-P
You better not have deleted me or I'll cry. :-(
I will check her out - cool - thanks. SEe you soon - Kellan
off to see your new friend.
All - Thank you i'm sure she appreciates it. I remember how intimidated I was when I started blogging but i've met some GREAT peeps - YOU!
Welcome Pink Owl!
Hmmmm never seen a Pink Owl before, I may just go check
Post a Comment