
I am so down and frustrated tonight about my ear. Ugh. Just sick of it. I am going to try and figure out a way to wash my nasty nasty hair tomorrow. It just HURTS all the time and itches, which means it's healing but Arrgh...
Okay pity part of one - OVER.
This little guy is sitting here begging me with his eyes to get off the computer and play with him for crying out loud! When sister goes to bed it is our time to play fetch and me baby him. He makes me smile. He is the best dog. Me, Stac & Maddie are so lucky to have him in our lives. He may be little but he's five pounds of pure heart. (and yes I know he needs groomed - badly but he gets a bath every week and has no fleas I swear!)

Then you better get to it.
So who throws and who fetches LOL
There's that shampoo that they give you in the hospital that doesn't require water. Maybe you can get it at the drug store?
He's such a cutie. Groomed or not.
Oh that poor baby! He wants his
Mommy better :(
Yeah, he is all heart.
HUGS!!!!!
Attack, furball! Bite! Bite!
Okay, if I knew his name I'm sure that would have worked.
Awe...he's so cute...kinda makes me sad and miss my little Millie....Dogs are wonderful companions and are loved so very much!
awww, he's adorable.. and I hope you heal up soon.. Bunches of hugs!
Watch out for that wild monkey #@!
I'd love to give him a belly scratch!
What a cute puppy! nd that facial expression!
Post a Comment