I'm writing this ahead of time because I won't be at work on Friday. I have to go to "Muffins For Mom" at Madison's school from 7:30-8:30 and i'm excited about that. She is too!
Then Stacy and I have some errands to run and we are going out to the Track to walk around and visit the exhibits (they have racecar simulators, a game similar to Plinko on Price is Right, just lots of neat stuff and freebies) and I plan on going by a certain drivers Souvenier Trailer and getting a shirt. Ryan knows who and some of the rest of you may also (Cheeky).
I will TRY and remember to charge up my camera and take it. I'm sure the FUG will be running rampant. Always lots of FUG and drunks at a Nascar Track. I have to admit that. I've been to enough! Anyway y'all be good and I will try to put up a post on Mothers Day also. Try. I know we are going to the Lake on Sunday after Church so i'm looking forward to that too. Lots of good stuff!
Too Salty for my Own Good
8 years ago

Ooooo...I'm jealous! You're going to have a fun Friday!!! I'm stuck here behind this friggin' desk! GAH!
Well, I hope you have a wonderful day...AND a wonderful mothers day too! :)
I love the FUG!!! Oh and a tip. Early afternoon may provide better fug pics due to intoxication.
Have fun! And, Happy Mother's Day in advance! ;)
K~
patti, sounds like a fun fun friday. bite a muffin for me will ya! and have fun at the Track with stacy!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
~m
What I wouldn't give to be there with ya.....such fun!
Have a FUN Friday and a great weekend. Also Happy Mothers Day to you. Have a bite of muffin for me.
Have a great weekend girl. Enjoy those muffins and drunks!
Many of our lakes are still covered in ice, which, may interfere with the fishing opener.
Have a good one!
Happy Friday Patti and enjoy your weekend.
Any reason to be off work is good, isn't it? I hope you're having a good time and have a good weekend ahead!
Sounds like a fun day planned.
Muffins and race cars.
Now if they are bran muffins you can find out which runs faster.
Have a nice weekend
Have a fun weekend.
Have a great weekend! Maybe I'll see you at the track!
No one is allowed to be off unless I am. Did you not get that memo?
Have a great weekend and a WONDERFUL Mom's Day!!!
Enjoy the weekend!! Hope ya don't
get sun burned.
HUGS!!
Those racecar simulators sound fun.... I'd much rather do it that way!!!
You have a very exciting weekend planned, I see. Enjoy!
Hugs,
Betty
HAPPY WEEKEND/MOTHER'S DAY PATTI!!
Hope you had fun at the school! My youngest daughter's(K-4)class had a Mother's Day Tea. We had to dress up.... Love your blog title!
All- It was a nice week-end, didn't get any FUG pics though. I know you are disappointed Manblogger. I am sorry!
Cool!
Post a Comment