Our Thursday Night
Helga accompanied us to Madison's dance class. Here she is posing beside Madison's pink satin backpack replete with ballet slipper :) Mr. Roger is writing out receipts and keeping the books. He is the dance instructor's husband. Helga liked him.

Here is Madison showing Helga the gym at the building where she takes dance. Behind her is Richie. He is one of Madison's dance classmates big brother. He loves wrestling and is Stacy's buddy. If I had a son i'd want him to be just like Richie. Helga agreed.

Helga visits the infamous Raceway Grill. Dale Earnhard Sr. & Jr, David Person, Richard Petty, are just a few of the Nascar Greats that have eaten here. Now Helga can be added to the list!
34 comments:

Helga sure does get around!!! She got more of a social life that I do!!!

I'm glad Helga is having so much fun on her "vacation". What a better place to visit than Raceway Grill....Welcome to Darlington, Helga! They have really broken you in now!

You are quite the host taking Helga all over the place.
Just remember to take here with you when you leave lol

Stacy PQ- Ah i'm sure her visit to SC will pale in comparison to the other places she's slated to go :)
LMAO at your comment. Silly!

Chelle- Oh we are regulars for years at Raceway, not much "ambience" eh but the food - oh the food LOL

Walker- Doing my best. Oh i'm very conscientious of her whereabouts LOL Laurie would kill me if anything happened to her!

Helga is on the world tour is seems LOL

Helga is getting to see all the sites!

i love the pink satin bag. little girls stuff is so much fun!

;)

~m

Now take Helga out for sushi. Then mail her to me.

The cute J-waitress, I mean.

Cheeky- Just the beginning!

Katie- I'm trying :)

M- It is, she carries her shoes,leg warmers etc in it.

Grant- Helga probably wouldn't like sushi. I have only saw guys (seriously) at our J restaurants around here!

Anonymous

I think Helga is liking hanging at your place! Helga sure looks happy!

Mornig, Patti: I can hear that Beach Boys song: "I Get Around" playing in my head now! Maddie has such an infectious smile! Makes me start the morning in a good mood! Enjoy your Friday Patti (and Helga)!

Helga is one busy "action figure."

Wow, she has stayed busy on her trip to see you. Slow down or she is going to be too tired for the rest of her trip:)

Anonymous

Helga sure looks like she is having a fantastic time!

How long is she visiting?

andie- Yeah she does, doesn't she?!

Michael- "I get around" shall be Helga's theme song!

Mike- Yep gets alot of action doesn't she. Welcome back big guy!

Pack of 2- Nope Helga is blessed with super duper lunch lady powers. She never gets tired (or has to poop either)

TMP- I will probably be sending her on to MN next week sometime to Cheeky. She will be missed!

Helga really is making herself at home. Are you sure she will want to leave?? I really hope she decides she wants to come to KC for a visit. I could really use her to get my techs in order. :)

Helga is getting quite social :)

Caroline- We'll have to get her a schedule going!

Loving Annie- Yes she is!!!

So glad she's having fun.
Remember though she is watching her
figure (ha! ha!)

I keep looking up at the shelf at
work where she supervises me.

Helga looks an awful lot like Chris Farley as The Lunch Lady. lol
~S

You have officially lost it.

;)

Helga sure is getting around in your neighborhood - how fun!

Have a good weekend Patti - see ya - Kellan

Helga Rocks!..lol
Sounds like lots of fun too.. I hope you have a good weekend..

Helga looks like she's having a blast! Hope she's a-behavin' herself! heheh.

My friend had a "Buddy Christ" doll...wonder if Helga would like him as a traveling companion?! LOL

That Helga is really making the rounds, isn't she? Did she do any work at the Raceway Grill? Or was it not lunch time?

Hugs,
Betty

Helga is gettin around! Did they put her picture up at the restaurant?

I think Helga plays for my team.(Ladies' Auxilary of course...) ;)

Dang, that Helga sure does get around....

Helga looks like she means business. Is that a wrench in her hand?

Helga looks like a tough cookie !

Anonymous

Helga looks like she's getting a bit big through the middle and the hips.

Perhaps she should visit a salad bar next!

What color is Helga's underwear? Just curious....

Laurie- I know you miss her, don't you know it's impossible to lose weight on vacay!

Shephard- You are right! I knew she reminded me of someone. I loved Chris in that character!

SFG- Long ago, my friend!

Kellan- I think she is having fun!

Miss Songbird- Helga does indeed rock! Love her!

Retro- Hmmm I dunno LOL You'd have to ask Laurie she's Helga's keeper! Helga goes to MN next.

Betty- Nope it was evening, she just observed!

Wendy- No they only have Nascar stuff up there! (old at that)

tigeryogiji- Bwaa haa haa I wouldn't be surprised a bit!

Jessica- She sure does, I think i'd enjoy her life! (except I don't think she's anatomically correct which might be a bummer!)

Chickie- No, she's not the homicidal lunch lady you nut it's a scoop. Oh this made me laugh!!!

Shabby Chic- Yeah I try to stay on her good side!

Pat- She needs to look "sturdy" though LOL

Sandra- Ask Stacy, he peeked up her skirt. I'm voting for an industrial strength slightly yellowed white girdle

Anonymous

Chuckling! Go Helga! I love the Helga adventures! I am not sure there is as much cool stuff for Helga to do where I live! :-D
Wendy